Air Jordan Retro XI (11) Silver Anniversary Sample (via: KixandtheCity.com)

310HxA wrote:

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
these arent b-grades there f-grades
laugh.gif

these look great, if they could stay lookin DS forever....
once the upper mesh starts to yellow, and the sole starts to yellow...man oh man these will look horrible...the patent leather will remain bright white, while everything else on the shoe will yellow...
-sf77

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

these look great, if they could stay lookin DS forever....
once the upper mesh starts to yellow, and the sole starts to yellow...man oh man these will look horrible...the patent leather will remain bright white, while everything else on the shoe will yellow...
-sf77

The PL will yellow too. They will look bad all yellow.

my buddy just picked up a pair from solesupremecy and I must say, they are completely flawless. Everything you would expect from a retail version.

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

my buddy just picked up a pair from solesupremecy and I must say, they are completely flawless. Everything you would expect from a retail version.
Jumpman logo???
Pics?

no jumpman on this version. Its pretty much confirmed that this will not have the jumpman on it when released. This is what was said to my buddy from Solesupremecy.

id be amazed at these if there is no jumpman.  talk about record cost cutting 
laugh.gif
.  how do you produce a product without your logo?

i also copped a pair from solesupremacy and my pair is flawless too. i would post pics but nt makes you have photbucket or something. there will be no jumpman on these. i will say that they are not my favorite colorway, space jams are 10x better. the sock liner is primo and they fit true to size. retail sticker says 150.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

id be amazed at these if there is no jumpman.  talk about record cost cutting 
laugh.gif
.  how do you produce a product without your logo?
For real... how come these don't have a jumpman, but the ones at all the Jordan shows do?

I really do want a release date on these... dont really want to pay those jacked prices online sites put and end up getting a fake!!!

I refuse to believe JB is not going to put their logo on these.
They're 25th Anniversaries!!! Do you really think they're going to leave it off???
This thread is going to be mayhem during the official release.
I'm suspecting there are going to be some upset dudes in here.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom