Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Ice blue sole or bust.

happy.gif
My sentimentalities exactly, b.

*humps crack between couch cushion*

"Ahhh girl... you gettin' it now!!*

*scathes tip*

ohwell.gif

so, the hype begins.....
if this ends up being that package everyone wants, this will be the craziest release yet

so, the hype begins.....
if this ends up being that package everyone wants, this will be the craziest release yet

Lol. This shoe release is gonna be wild. 1st of the year and we already got 7 pages. Multiply that x roughly 320 days (I know that not exact till RD) and we got around 2,240 pages worth of hype! Crazy. Can't wait tho. x3 for me!

Lol. This shoe release is gonna be wild. 1st of the year and we already got 7 pages. Multiply that x roughly 320 days (I know that not exact till RD) and we got around 2,240 pages worth of hype! Crazy. Can't wait tho. x3 for me!

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

Originally Posted by cnoriega

If you were around in the 90's you would understand
smile.gif

The elitism is unbearable in these threads sometimes.... Anyway, I'll be in the Marine Corps by the time these come out. Anyone in the military, how do you go about getting hard to get releases? Are you kinda forced to buy them early or pay reseller prices after the fact?

What's so elite about what I said?? Dude asked whats so special about the Columbia XI's and I simply stated pretty much alll I could say to make him understand! The tender age of most of the nters these days is whats most unbearable!

smile.gif

The elitism is unbearable in these threads sometimes.... Anyway, I'll be in the Marine Corps by the time these come out. Anyone in the military, how do you go about getting hard to get releases? Are you kinda forced to buy them early or pay reseller prices after the fact?

What's so elite about what I said?? Dude asked whats so special about the Columbia XI's and I simply stated pretty much alll I could say to make him understand! The tender age of most of the nters these days is whats most unbearable!

Originally Posted by volcom2218

now I'm going to get "ay, you guys gettin the black n white space jams?" everyday at work for the next twelve months.

can't wait for these to drop.

Dude, that is hilarious. Sad thing is it's the truth, they know absolutely nothing about the kicks they love and buy.   

now I'm going to get "ay, you guys gettin the black n white space jams?" everyday at work for the next twelve months.

Dude, that is hilarious. Sad thing is it's the truth, they know absolutely nothing about the kicks they love and buy.   

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

smile.gif

roll.gif
  He's not elite, just tries to sound like it.  OG heads don't say things that absurd

????? First off, I shounldnt even be responding to somebody that feels the need to "
roll.gif
" But since I have your attention, check the avy youngin! If you want to "check" peoples STATUS you might want to do a little research on your opponent beforehand.

lol

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

smile.gif

roll.gif
  He's not elite, just tries to sound like it.  OG heads don't say things that absurd

????? First off, I shounldnt even be responding to somebody that feels the need to "
roll.gif
" But since I have your attention, check the avy youngin! If you want to "check" peoples STATUS you might want to do a little research on your opponent beforehand.

lol

LOL...they probably don't know why the Space Jams are called Space Jams either
roll.gif

LOL...they probably don't know why the Space Jams are called Space Jams either
roll.gif

i can live without the concords due to having 2 pairs of og's but i'll still get a pair if it has the blue sole. if no blue sole, then i can live without them. now give me some columbia's with the blue sole and that's a definate copped!

i can live without the concords due to having 2 pairs of og's but i'll still get a pair if it has the blue sole. if no blue sole, then i can live without them. now give me some columbia's with the blue sole and that's a definate copped!

Back
Top Bottom