Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

i hope these dont come out in a pack, they would get resold for A $1000 maybe more. Glad these are back cuz I missed the DMP's , hopefully we get blue soles on these as well.

i hope these dont come out in a pack, they would get resold for A $1000 maybe more. Glad these are back cuz I missed the DMP's , hopefully we get blue soles on these as well.

I would hope JB give the soles of the Concord XI's just a pinch of blue tinit to make it as nice as the Cool Greys were.

I would hope JB give the soles of the Concord XI's just a pinch of blue tinit to make it as nice as the Cool Greys were.

i think jb should drop the concord xi's in the summertime around late june early july and make the columbia xi's the dec 23rd 2011 reelease. the concords are more of a summertime shoe and they will still sell out if you drop both shoes on the same day, so imo, the sooner they drop the better.

i think jb should drop the concord xi's in the summertime around late june early july and make the columbia xi's the dec 23rd 2011 reelease. the concords are more of a summertime shoe and they will still sell out if you drop both shoes on the same day, so imo, the sooner they drop the better.

Originally Posted by riddla713

wishful thinking.

and your logic is straight sesame street bun.

Concords are more of a summer season shoe in lieu of the columbias, which are a predominantly white shoe?

Wow.

You must be onto something... and i'm gonna find out. Honey comb hide out.

Originally Posted by riddla713

wishful thinking.

and your logic is straight sesame street bun.

Concords are more of a summer season shoe in lieu of the columbias, which are a predominantly white shoe?

Wow.

You must be onto something... and i'm gonna find out. Honey comb hide out.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hope its not a pack

Back
Top Bottom