Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

Im excited for these to come out again but Im not looking forward to the craziness of trying to get them the morning of release. I heard the cool grays was worst than the space jams and I can guarantee the concords will be worse than both

Im excited for these to come out again but Im not looking forward to the craziness of trying to get them the morning of release. I heard the cool grays was worst than the space jams and I can guarantee the concords will be worse than both

Originally Posted by MadIslander

better start saving up, just in case lol

I have...I figure if I put $1 a day into my stash (that wifey don't know about
laugh.gif
) I'll have enough for  2 pairs by the time they release if the RD accurate.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

laugh.gif
roll.gif

see how that wrks for ya lol

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

laugh.gif
roll.gif

see how that wrks for ya lol

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

All I'm saying is if you wanted Columbias get the anniversary Xi's and throw a jumpman sign. It'll be better quality then these that come out
Hopefully not.  If so, the quality is gonna suckkk  
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
- Whattttttttt........ why are you guys even in here then. I believe there's an open domain name for cluelessnikehatertalk.com , and please recruit all these morons when you start it.
look at the CDP where people were forced to get another shoe they didnt want...
  So thats how they sold so many......
tired.gif

So many ignorant pawns. And if anyone wants to reply that I should just stay off the site if I think so..... I say no, we dont have to accept ignorance. Inform the willing, and deter the rest!

All I'm saying is if you wanted Columbias get the anniversary Xi's and throw a jumpman sign. It'll be better quality then these that come out
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
- Whattttttttt........ why are you guys even in here then. I believe there's an open domain name for cluelessnikehatertalk.com , and please recruit all these morons when you start it.
tired.gif

So many ignorant pawns. And if anyone wants to reply that I should just stay off the site if I think so..... I say no, we dont have to accept ignorance. Inform the willing, and deter the rest!

Justhere4aday wrote
There is a bleach pen that I used on my concords that made them look REALLY good compared to how I got them. I'm just waiting on some seaglow to repair the yellow on the bottom some.
pimp.gif

Can you post the specific pen and where one would purchase such item???

Justhere4aday wrote
There is a bleach pen that I used on my concords that made them look REALLY good compared to how I got them. I'm just waiting on some seaglow to repair the yellow on the bottom some.
pimp.gif

Can you post the specific pen and where one would purchase such item???

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

how many of the packs soldout? the carmines pack and the 11/12 pack and maybe a few others... majority of the packs sat and were on clearance... like i said people bought the packs because they wanted that 1 shoe...tryin to call cats ignorant when you don't know jack
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

how many of the packs soldout? the carmines pack and the 11/12 pack and maybe a few others... majority of the packs sat and were on clearance... like i said people bought the packs because they wanted that 1 shoe...tryin to call cats ignorant when you don't know jack
laugh.gif

What it wrong wit y'all? Why y'all believe that it's a pack to be made? Surely, y'all creating a little hype for the concords by just talkin about the quality and how it's gonna look comparing to the cool grey's and space jams but some of you Nters started assuming that it's a pack. As we all know, the concords are coming out later this year even though I highly doubt it that it's a pack. It ain't gonna be a pack, okay. That's as far as I know already. So stop all the buzz about this pack that y'all think is gonna happen because it ain't gonna be an XI's pack.

What it wrong wit y'all? Why y'all believe that it's a pack to be made? Surely, y'all creating a little hype for the concords by just talkin about the quality and how it's gonna look comparing to the cool grey's and space jams but some of you Nters started assuming that it's a pack. As we all know, the concords are coming out later this year even though I highly doubt it that it's a pack. It ain't gonna be a pack, okay. That's as far as I know already. So stop all the buzz about this pack that y'all think is gonna happen because it ain't gonna be an XI's pack.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

So do you think it's gonna be a pack? Because that's all you were saying 
laugh.gif

I love these rumors hypothesis'. about packs and summer and dates. It's like the game clue. 

Originally Posted by jordanize84

So do you think it's gonna be a pack? Because that's all you were saying 
laugh.gif

I love these rumors hypothesis'. about packs and summer and dates. It's like the game clue. 

Originally Posted by you go boy

laugh.gif
Awwwww, didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I didn't actually single you out and call you ignorant - but Im assuming you felt a little guilty. My local spots split up the ones that didn't sell at @ $310 - I got the XXI's for $85 to play ball in. What are you even trying to argue about? Making the statement:
is an ignorant way to look at it. It sounds like the perspective of somebody that "JUST HAD TO BUY EM" to be like everyone else.
..... and I dont know jack..... OK
Maybe you should stick to flip flops then jack.

Originally Posted by you go boy

laugh.gif
Awwwww, didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I didn't actually single you out and call you ignorant - but Im assuming you felt a little guilty. My local spots split up the ones that didn't sell at @ $310 - I got the XXI's for $85 to play ball in. What are you even trying to argue about? Making the statement:
is an ignorant way to look at it. It sounds like the perspective of somebody that "JUST HAD TO BUY EM" to be like everyone else.
..... and I dont know jack..... OK
Maybe you should stick to flip flops then jack.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by riddla713

i think jb should drop the concord xi's in the summertime around late june early july and make the columbia xi's the dec 23rd 2011 reelease. the concords are more of a summertime shoe and they will still sell out if you drop both shoes on the same day, so imo, the sooner they drop the better.

wishful thinking.

and your logic is straight sesame street bun.

Concords are more of a summer season shoe in lieu of the columbias, which are a predominantly white shoe?

Wow.

You must be onto something... and i'm gonna find out. Honey comb hide out.

????????

Why not be simple and say "your logic doesnt make sense, or I disagree with your logic" 

What does sesame street bun even mean?  He was just stating an opinion, and with no aggression whatsoever.

Anyways, what does it even matter if its winter or summer.  Most people wear their shoes rain, snow, or shine. 

i think jb should drop the concord xi's in the summertime around late june early july and make the columbia xi's the dec 23rd 2011 reelease. the concords are more of a summertime shoe and they will still sell out if you drop both shoes on the same day, so imo, the sooner they drop the better.

wishful thinking.

Concords are more of a summer season shoe in lieu of the columbias, which are a predominantly white shoe?

Wow.

????????

Why not be simple and say "your logic doesnt make sense, or I disagree with your logic" 

What does sesame street bun even mean?  He was just stating an opinion, and with no aggression whatsoever.

Anyways, what does it even matter if its winter or summer.  Most people wear their shoes rain, snow, or shine. 

wishful thinking.

Wow.

????????

Back
Top Bottom