Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

CONCORDS ARE A GIVEN AND I DONT CARE WHERE COLUMBIAS RELEASE AT. THEY WILL BE COPPED. GUESS INTERNATIONAL RESELLERS WILL BE GETTING MY MONEY LOL.

Columbias releasing this year internationally, and Concords releasing in the US. This is unusual to hear. Man Untill the Concords drop, I can go to the Jordan Brand Website and look at em, and 360 it any time I want to.

I was thinking the same thing but my homie is always on point. At first, I didn't believe him about some fruit strawberry V's. now the are confirmed. Time will tell.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

CONCORDS ARE A GIVEN AND I DONT CARE WHERE COLUMBIAS RELEASE AT. THEY WILL BE COPPED. GUESS INTERNATIONAL RESELLERS WILL BE GETTING MY MONEY LOL.

Columbias releasing this year internationally, and Concords releasing in the US. This is unusual to hear. Man Untill the Concords drop, I can go to the Jordan Brand Website and look at em, and 360 it any time I want to.

I was thinking the same thing but my homie is always on point. At first, I didn't believe him about some fruit strawberry V's. now the are confirmed. Time will tell.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by weapen12

so i got the scoop! columbias are slated as a international release this year so no columbias as of now.
frown.gif
 *still could be a chance like they did with the infrareds*concords are coming out holiday release. also, JB is releasing a pack sometime this summer(they wouldn't spill the beans but i think they are the laney/grape pack that everyone is talking about.) true blues are releasing along with mochas
pimp.gif
 (mochas will be a limited GR or QS) that's all for now. 
happy.gif

Grape/Laney is 100% confirmed.  I don't post much info cause I don't need e-props but I was told that there's no problem talking about this one.  Pics are a whole 'nother story though (Please don't PM; I won't send any). 
You don't have any. Cut it out.

so i got the scoop! columbias are slated as a international release this year so no columbias as of now.
frown.gif
 *still could be a chance like they did with the infrareds*concords are coming out holiday release. also, JB is releasing a pack sometime this summer(they wouldn't spill the beans but i think they are the laney/grape pack that everyone is talking about.) true blues are releasing along with mochas
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Grape/Laney is 100% confirmed.  I don't post much info cause I don't need e-props but I was told that there's no problem talking about this one.  Pics are a whole 'nother story though (Please don't PM; I won't send any). 

Originally Posted by moneymike88

frown.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

My thoughts exactly
roll.gif

frown.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

My thoughts exactly
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yo there's dead %#% a concord thread A YEAR before they drop...how thirsty are we? 

i dont think we've seen anything yet.

its just the beginning
30t6p3b.gif

yo there's dead %#% a concord thread A YEAR before they drop...how thirsty are we? 

its just the beginning
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

its just the beginning
30t6p3b.gif
Lets set the over under on # of pages at.... 250?  

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

its just the beginning
30t6p3b.gif
Lets set the over under on # of pages at.... 250?  

are we surprised at this? and who doesnt want a pair? i think it deserves this thread this early, one of the few shoes that does IMO

are we surprised at this? and who doesnt want a pair? i think it deserves this thread this early, one of the few shoes that does IMO

This shoe is admired by EVERYONE. I have friends who know NOTHING about jordans, saying. "I dont really get into jordans, but those white/black patent leather ones he had. If they ever released those, i'd buy em". Lol, unfortunately they dont realize the HYPE surrounding this shoe. They're the type that goes into FTL and just buys what they have.

This shoe is admired by EVERYONE. I have friends who know NOTHING about jordans, saying. "I dont really get into jordans, but those white/black patent leather ones he had. If they ever released those, i'd buy em". Lol, unfortunately they dont realize the HYPE surrounding this shoe. They're the type that goes into FTL and just buys what they have.

wouldn't it be funny if Jb let the hype get so big, and then announce that they scraped the xi's for another time. seriously, the hype for shoes nowadays is waaaaaaaaaaaay beyond what it used to be. even though the shoes back then were better. i don't think there was such thing as a reseller in like 99-01. i remember when the concords retroed (not dmp), going to footlocker @4am. the line was mediocre, and there was no fighting, or people stealing shoes as you left the store. and everyone bought ONE pair. i hate you greedy bastards. u ruined the art that is shoe appreciation. call me old fashioned, but those were the days.

wouldn't it be funny if Jb let the hype get so big, and then announce that they scraped the xi's for another time. seriously, the hype for shoes nowadays is waaaaaaaaaaaay beyond what it used to be. even though the shoes back then were better. i don't think there was such thing as a reseller in like 99-01. i remember when the concords retroed (not dmp), going to footlocker @4am. the line was mediocre, and there was no fighting, or people stealing shoes as you left the store. and everyone bought ONE pair. i hate you greedy bastards. u ruined the art that is shoe appreciation. call me old fashioned, but those were the days.

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

frown.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

My thoughts exactly
roll.gif

yea cat doesnt have @%$#, much less e props.
laugh.gif

it's not e props its helping out with information

that international release would be stupid, so I doubt it will happen(I hope)

and if true blues and mochas are coming out then I must cop 2. 3's are the best
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

frown.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

My thoughts exactly
roll.gif

yea cat doesnt have @%$#, much less e props.
laugh.gif

it's not e props its helping out with information

that international release would be stupid, so I doubt it will happen(I hope)

and if true blues and mochas are coming out then I must cop 2. 3's are the best
pimp.gif

This release is too far away. One of my grails, if not THEE grail. Let me see some pics of those Concords.
glasses.gif

This release is too far away. One of my grails, if not THEE grail. Let me see some pics of those Concords.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom