Master 12s - feb $190
OVO 10s - feb $225
Dunk From Above 4s - mar $190
French blue 12s - mar $190
Flu game 12s - may $190
NA Black metallic 5s - jul $220
Olympic 7s - aug $190
Banned 1s - sep $160

this was 2003 or 2004 when they first dropped? shesh , i was 15 or 16. i remember all of them.

I believe they were Jan 2004. We had the black and red 1w in Sept or Oct 2003, followed by the flint greys in nov. The og nubucks package was in December. It was many moons ago, so my dates might be off by a month or 2.

doesn't look like they're even coming this year
To clarify on the White and Red 12 releasing this year:

Now we have to use context clues, we already know the White and French Blue 12s are releasing, he mentioned the Black and Red 1s and Black and Red 12s, and by reading the messages we can insinuate that the White and Red 12s are possibly releasing as well.  The only shoes that are in limbo are the Black, Cement Grey, and Red 4s and the Off White and Military Blue 4s.

To clarify on the White and Red 12 releasing this year:

View media item 1855847

View media item 1855849

View media item 1855852

Now we have to use context clues, we already know the White and French Blue 12s are releasing, he mentioned the Black and Red 1s and Black and Red 12s, and by reading the messages we can insinuate that the White and Red 12s are possibly releasing as well.  The only shoes that are in limbo are the Black, Cement Grey, and Red 4s and the Off White and Military Blue 4s.
that didn't clarify anything at all....

French Blue 12s

Bred 4s

Military Blue 4s

Bred 1s
No WC 4's?

No white/red 12's?

Because of that other red/white pair we saw yesterday? The one that looks like the old Mike Bibby PE?
I got an idea from them tho. we know JB likes patterns or themes. seems to be quite a few alternate shoes this year.
ALTERNATE 4S,ALTERNATE OLY 7S,NOW?ALTERNATE CHERRYS

French Blue XII
nthat.gif

I got an idea from them tho. we know JB likes patterns or themes. seems to be quite a few alternate shoes this year.

Wouldn't be surprised. I like the new colorway coming out, but man i've been waiting for the white/red's for a long time. Same with the French Blues. The thought of being able to get both in the same year is great. We'll see though. At least i'll haev the French Blues no matter what and if the white/red's don't come out i'll probably just double up.

Wouldn't be surprised. I like the new colorway coming out, but man i've been waiting for the white/red's for a long time. Same with the French Blues. The thought of being able to get both in the same year is great. We'll see though. At least i'll haev the French Blues no matter what and if the white/red's don't come out i'll probably just double up.
I could honestly use the break with them not coming. wc4s,these,breds,metallic 5s
all almost back to back

Last edited:

I could honestly use the break with them not coming. wc4s,these,breds,metallic 5s
all almost back to back

Yeah so far its looking like there'll be at least one shoe I cop a month, and that's just Jordan Brand. Also not counting any old shoes I come across through ebay or facebook groups. Might have to set a limit for myself and stick to it.

all almost back to back

Yeah so far its looking like there'll be at least one shoe I cop a month, and that's just Jordan Brand. Also not counting any old shoes I come across through ebay or facebook groups. Might have to set a limit for myself and stick to it.
that's also another issue... finding past shoes.
still need steel 10s and some Nike speed turfs in the Dan Marino color which seems like they don't exist on earth anymore

Those pics look good but aren't they fakes? Are we sure retail pairs will look as good?

Those pics look good but aren't they fakes? Are we sure retail pairs will look as good?
pretty sure they are legit. the fake factories can't make good XIIs if their lives depends on it. plus this pair as well as the Master pair was already shown to the public. for whatever reasons, Nike doesn't guard the XIIs as well as other models.

Last edited:
I still have my pair, but I'm definitely interested in copping to compare. If they are good enough I may keep the newer release.

Back
Top Bottom