Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Until he start giving out bad info/advise to those that don't know any better.

The other stuff can def be ignored.
The sizing debate was not bad information/advise you yourself when with your True To Size instead of sizing down. Also some people did say True To Size. Before the sizing debate I said go True To Size other people go down half a size because of the fitting of the previous retro or they like a snug fit.

The sizing debate was not bad information/advise you yourself when with your True To Size instead of sizing down. Also some people did say True To Size. Before the sizing debate I said go True To Size other people go down half a size because of the fitting of the previous retro or they like a snug fit.
I think the problem may have something to do with you giving advice without you actually owning a pair of the shoes in question at the time. 

I'm just observing though. Leave me out of this LOL

He accused someone else of trolling :lol:

I used to defend him and thought people were just picking on him, but now I've seen the light. He loves the attention. In every thread it becomes about him.

He accused someone else of trolling :lol:

I used to defend him and thought people were just picking on him, but now I've seen the light. He loves the attention. In every thread it becomes about him.

Dude is ridiculous :smh:

bigj505 bigj505

Dont u have the power to put in his signature permanently,? ""DONT TRUST ANYTHING THIS GUY SAIDS"..
Sincerely,"bigj505..

:lol:

I wish it were that easy. The problem is that we have a huge mobile population and forum sigs don't show on the mobile site.

That said, you made me have a flash back from the old site.
After venting to meth about a bad seller (not a scammer) he edited the info below dudes avatar to say "do not buy from me" :rofl:

I think the problem may have something to do with you giving advice without you actually owning a pair of the shoes in question at the time. 

I'm just observing though. Leave me out of this LOL
True I do not own the shoe but the information I gave was not wrong.

I wish I could ban for lack of IQ
mean.gif
find a reason, we don't care 
laugh.gif

I wish it were that easy. The problem is that we have a huge mobile population and forum sigs don't show on the mobile site.

That said, you made me have a flash back from the old site.
After venting to meth about a bad seller (not a scammer) he edited the info below dudes avatar to say "do not buy from me" :rofl:
That was classic :lol:

Aw, yuku how we miss you :lol:

What time on ndc/sneakers? My app said 9am but I remember trying for masters earlier than that like 7? (West coast time)

Wrong. And you also had that dude thinking he'd be walking into the store all willy nilly and copping the white pink 12s.... But you never comprehended the perception you gave dude.

Plenty of people say you give bad advice. You just don't accept it. Whenever I see you do so, I'll just take my time and correct it where wrong. It's up to the other party to believe an admin over general user.

True I do not own the shoe but the information I gave was not wrong.
For future reference, know that questions about shoes are usually directed at the people on here that own/used to own them. 
What time on ndc/sneakers? My app said 9am but I remember trying for masters earlier than that like 7? (West coast time)
I have 9am on my SNKRS app for the Wings, but I see 7am PST everywhere on NT. I'm lost. I have the FB's marked for notifications, but haven;t received anything for them.

Can't you ban sumone for blowing kisses to other members in a JB thread? I mean I think we got a general section for that. No need for that kind of pollution that reeks of trollness. I always learned anything written in red was wrong. Jussayin.

Last edited:
Shiekh shoes emails are out. Nocal fam check your inboxes and junk folders. Good luck!

Last edited:
You think these gonna sell out tomorrow? I think they gonna sit around stores til Sunday. They flooding the streets with these.

Can't you ban sumone for blowing kisses to other members in a JB thread? I mean I think we got a general section for that. No need for that kind of pollution that reeks of trollness. I always learned anything written in red was wrong. Jussayin.

Man, I still haven't forgiven you for trying to say "because you tasted a pair of 12s with the masters, now you love 12s but us 12s lovers accept you."

:stoneface:

:rofl:

Wrong. And you also had that dude thinking he'd be walking into the store all willy nilly and copping the white pink 12s.... But you never comprehended the perception you gave dude.

Plenty of people say you give bad advice. You just don't accept it. Whenever I see you do so, I'll just take my time and correct it where wrong. It's up to the other party to believe an admin over general user.
I didn't say anything like that about the White and Pink 12s. I said they were a GR and I told him which stores would have them, nothing on will it be easy.

I have 9am on my SNKRS app for the Wings, but I see 7am PST everywhere on NT. I'm lost. I have the FB's marked for notifications, but haven;t received anything for them.
You have it backwards. The draw for the "Wings" is at 7 am PST and the FB's are at 9 am PST. Gradeschool - infants FB's go live at 10 am EST/7am PST

517k3n.jpg

zksms8.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom