Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

For real? You act like it was a long time ago. It was a couple hours ago. I'm a teacher and my kids don't act like you.
My bad, Houston.
Just because I said I hate raffles it's a meltdown? My opinion, yes. A meltdown, no. The raffles system is corrupt in certain areas and does show favoritism in some areas. Also when I mean bring up something that was old and done was the sizing debate which some people did state they went true to size and others state they went a half size down. Enough, no argument will start. Also congratulations on securing you pair.

For real? You act like it was a long time ago. It was a couple hours ago. I'm a teacher and my kids don't act like you.
My bad, Houston.
Just because I said I hate raffles it's a meltdown? My opinion, yes. A meltdown, no. The raffles system is corrupt in certain areas and does show favoritism in some areas. Also when I mean bring up something that was old and done was the sizing debate which some people did state they went true to size and others state they went a half size down. Enough, no argument will start. Also congratulations on securing you pair.
CAN YALL TAKE THIS TO PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's every thread your in though. It's not just the sizing thing. This is what bigj means when he says you just don't get it. I'm done with it. Maybe one day it'll hit you and you get it.

i dont know, but hating on someone, shouldnt equate to banning. i guess people just have to use the block button if they are really that bothered.

but i wouldnt go as far as removing or banning anyone, just because they were persistent in character.

tons of content and postings often get overlooked, but just let people be people?

its not hating on bruh

Last edited:
sick.gif

It's not guaranteed especially at spots like house of hoops.

Just called the spot that called me and they said I can use it [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji].

I prefer them over the Facebook footlocker. Yeet!!!

Sak, you have multiple people telling you that you rub people the wrong way. Why are you so arrogant that you so readily dismiss the opinions of like 30 people? Life is about continually getting better as a person. Maybe just take some time to reflect on the whys of this situation instead of just being headstrong?

QFT. Repped.

Sak, you have multiple people telling you that you rub people the wrong way. Why are you so arrogant that you so readily dismiss the opinions of like 30 people? Life is about continually getting better as a person. Maybe just take some time to reflect on the whys of this situation instead of just being headstrong?
You're not giving any valid reasons how. You can rub someone the wrong way just by being yourself. It is their choice to respond to my post and what I say. 

guys, airsak probably doesnt give a hoot about what yall say anymore. he got the call. his pair is on lock. his paranoia about bryan mills from taken possibly answering the phone and tracking him with voice recognition paid off.

You're not giving any valid reasons how. You can rub someone the wrong way just by being yourself. It is their choice to respond to my post and what I say. 

If you don't know why, then you're blind or clueless. It has been spread and spelled out for you all over this thread and plenty others. With statements like this it almost feels as if you're trolling with how many ppl have stated why.

If you don't know why, then you're blind or clueless. It has been spread and spelled out for you all over this thread and plenty others. With statements like this it almost feels as if you're trolling with how many ppl have stated why.
You're not making sense my friend, you have to explain how I rub people the wrong way in order for me to "change" by not giving any reasons and telling me that I'm blind to the fact is not helping me or the people who have a problem with me. You have to have a problem to find a solution.

You're not making sense my friend, you have to explain how I rub people the wrong way in order for me to "change" by not giving any reasons and telling me that I'm blind to the fact is not helping me or the people who have a problem with me. You have to have a problem to find a solution.

:smh: Ok....there is clearly a problem and everyone from bigj, JT doom to every Nter on here has tried to explain the solution. If you need an explanation, there's numbers down at the bottom right of the page with a previous link to the previous pages. Use it and see what everyone has been saying to you. That's all.

Back
Top Bottom