Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Just got my shipping noticed from snkrs. Was hoping for the cancel... oh well.

Would it be wrong to do lace swaps on these?

Just got my shipping noticed from snkrs. Was hoping for the cancel... oh well.

Would it be wrong to do lace swaps on these?
imo their is no lace swap that could be done that would make these shoes better than what they come with. I'm more of an orginal kind of guy but for what it's worth I did see someone on the wc4 thread who put some grey speckled laces that seemed to go with it just right

Nike cancelled my order and didn't notify me. I knew I should've ordered from EB to take advantage of my 2 day shipping but was afraid they was going to send it in a bag because it was a preschool size.

Nike cancels so many orders it's ridiculous. You would think they would be able to locate more pairs to not cancel.

Last edited:
This is so sad. Sure miss the 80s where you can still walk into a store and pick these clean js up.

I feel so depressed right now. If I don't get these shoes by the end of today. I'm gonna be a mean dude at work tomorrow. Once I acquire these some how ill behave at work. I promise God. Just have a rep from eastbay call me with my size amen.

Ridiclous. I got the cherry joints but these I was abit iffy. The reason why is because I saw some dude wearing them an he was wearing a sz 14 the shoes look tore up.

This is so sad. Sure miss the 80s, 90's, early 2000'swhere you can still walk into a store and pick these clean js up.
I'm 28 so I'm not too far off but dang. It used to feel good to get out of school and go to the store and cop whatever j in whatever cws that were released. No worries at all. Good times...repped for the the memory trip.

This is so sad. Sure miss the 80s where you can still walk into a store and pick these clean js up.

I feel so depressed right now. If I don't get these shoes by the end of today. I'm gonna be a mean dude at work tomorrow. Once I acquire these some how ill behave at work. I promise God. Just have a rep from eastbay call me with my size amen.

Ridiclous. I got the cherry joints but these I was abit iffy. The reason why is because I saw some dude wearing them an he was wearing a sz 14 the shoes look tore up.

You struck out locally?

There is def a difference between the OG's and retros in terms of feel. OG's were def softer in the case of the XII's as is usually these days. One problem the OG's had that I'm glad  got fixed was the top two eyelets used to strip the laces. The laces on the OG's were thicker and if you pulled the laces too fast they would strip the outer layer. Happened on my OG taxis. 

You must be talking about the 04 French Blue's because OG 12's weren't softer

I had the OG when it first came out and have another pair now

There is def a difference between the OG's and retros in terms of feel. OG's were def softer in the case of the XII's as is usually these days. One problem the OG's had that I'm glad  got fixed was the top two eyelets used to strip the laces. The laces on the OG's were thicker and if you pulled the laces too fast they would strip the outer layer. Happened on my OG taxis. 

yall making me feel young. i was still in GS sizes when the og 12s dropped. Was team size 6 rocking me some taxis :lol:

This is so sad. Sure miss the 80s, 90's, early 2000'swhere you can still walk into a store and pick these clean js up.
I'm 28 so I'm not too far off but dang. It used to feel good to get out of school and go to the store and cop whatever j in whatever cws that were released. No worries at all. Good times...repped for the the memory trip.
wish I was into shoes back then. things like the raging bull pack sat for a lil around here...

yall making me feel young. i was still in GS sizes when the og 12s dropped. Was team size 6 rocking me some taxis :lol:

Same here. Pretty sure my taxis were 5.5y, but my obsidians and playoffs were 6Y. Wanted White/Reds badly because some of the other cats at school had them, but pops told me nah. Couldn't hate though, because he kept my closet proper.

Same here. Pretty sure my taxis were 5.5y, but my obsidians and playoffs were 6Y. Wanted White/Reds badly because some of the other cats at school had them, but pops told me nah. Couldn't hate though, because he kept my closet proper.

My parents didn't condone the shoe prices at that time so I had to spend my birthday or Christmas money to get my 1 pair per year :lol:
Then I started selling penny candy for a nickel at school, putting shoes on layaway, and paying $5-10 a day + using my B average discount to get a couple of shoes. Memories

My parents didn't condone the shoe prices at that time so I had to spend my birthday or Christmas money to get my 1 pair per year :lol:
Then I started selling penny candy for a nickel at school, putting shoes on layaway, and paying $5-10 a day + using my B average discount to get a couple of shoes. Memories
Hustle game was strong from a pee-wee, huh? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hustle game was strong from a pee-wee, huh? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

man, when you are poor but you got da shoe love... you get resourceful :lol:

Back
Top Bottom