Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

DTLR just cancelled a bunch of orders claiming they were flagged as fraudulent. They didn't BCC us.. so they just gave out personal email info... should I cause a fuss about this? lol

DTLR online is trash

Just got my order in from NDC. This oversized box it came with is awful. Definitely dumping it and using a GR Jordan box to store these.

6'6" size 14 here. I'm gonna rep you for being taller than me.

size 15 is mission impossible. I was size 15 before i dropped ~60 lbs, my city might get one size 15 total in a release.
6'3 and wear size 10.5-11 :tongue: Anybody know why the box for these are soo damn BIG

Last edited:

If the leather and comfort much better, those other little flaws can be overlooked in my opinion. Pics of said flaws?
yeah, they're really not that big of a deal to me. I'm still gonna wear these anyway. but here are some pics of what i'm talking about

Small Pen Marks on Upper

Deformed Midsole (Left Shoe)

it's kinda hard to capture in pics but the midsole on the left shoe has an outward sticking bump in it and the line is not fully formed.

Like i said tho, no big deal to me. I'm still gonna rock em. I just wish that there wasn't so many QC issues on so many of these 2016 batches of XIIs. Hopefully they fix some of these issues by the time the Black/Reds drop

Last edited:
yeah, they're really not that big of a deal to me. I'm still gonna wear these anyway. but here are some pics of what i'm talking about

Small Pen Marks on Upper
View media item 1982967

View media item 1982968

View media item 1982969

it's kinda hard to capture in pics but the midsole on the left shoe has an outward sticking bump in it and the line is not fully formed.

Like i said tho, no big deal to me. I'm still gonna rock em. I just wish that there wasn't so many QC issues on so many of these 2016 batches of XIIs. Hopefully they fix some of these issues by the time the Black/Reds drop
The thing is, the flus are already made. I get my NDC pair today so out of 2 pairs so far QC is 1 for 2.

laugh.gif
if they expire, i heard you can call and request a new one but i have never tried it myself. my source was a finishline employee.
You can do this, I just did it hoping to use it on this release but I couldn't get through. This is confirmed (not sure if you would trust me or not but I have no reason to lie lol)

Whitemarsh DTLR was the mvp yesterday. After initially telling me they were sold out the employee noticed they still had a pair on display, so she checked inventory and found the size I needed. She came thru but I would prefer they check before telling customers they out of stock. I was just about to leave the store

Whitemarsh DTLR was the mvp yesterday. After initially telling me they were sold out the employee noticed they still had a pair on display, so she checked inventory and found the size I needed. She came thru but I would prefer they check before telling customers they out of stock. I was just about to leave the store

Dang what size was on display? That's my hood.

Honestly I thought the padding and leather would be a little thicker and soft, but it's not.  It's a slight upgrade from the 2013 Taxi 12's, but not much of a difference

Small Pen Marks on Upper

Had that but on the toe part of my pair. Jason Mark did the trick for me,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom