Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

if that's the case then people thinkin the masters are good, it's probably like the playoffs...
Agreed, 2016 Fb leather is decent at best.

Leather on Playoffs is much better than the masters. Where '16 fb12s leather is almost plastic like, still better than masters thickness wise, but not as good as playoffs on any level.
hype really is real I guess

Leather on Playoffs is much better than the masters. Where '16 fb12s leather is almost plastic like, still better than masters thickness wise, but not as good as playoffs on any level.
I honestly think it all depends on the pair. I have a total of 3. The early releases leather is very good and plush. The champs one leather is just ok and not too plush. The NDC pair is a mix between the other two on the upper but on the toes the tumbled leather is still visible and soft. I think every pair is in a range from butter to broke.

gotta lace mah little girl. anyone know where a size 6.5 is still sitting? probably not right?

gotta lace mah little girl. anyone know where a size 6.5 is still sitting? probably not right?
Unfortunately, size 6 and up in GS sizes go pretty quick.
yea im finding that out the hard way. should have copped for her on RD
mean.gif
thats my bad. copped 2 for myself instead. im horrible lol. theres always the restocks comming up. guess i will have to try my luck when that time comes.

those pen.marks n stuff are new to me. i have had very small glue stains, but nothing like that before.

yea im finding that out the hard way. should have copped for her on RD :smh: thats my bad. copped 2 for myself instead. im horrible lol. theres always the restocks comming up. guess i will have to try my luck when that time comes.

Eastbay was doing backordered sales on all kids sizes. Orders would ship on the 25th. Not sure if they still are but wouldn't hurt to give them a call.

yea im finding that out the hard way. should have copped for her on RD
mean.gif
thats my bad. copped 2 for myself instead. im horrible lol. theres always the restocks comming up. guess i will have to try my luck when that time comes.
Eastbay was doing backordered sales on all kids sizes. Orders would ship on the 25th. Not sure if they still are but wouldn't hurt to give them a call.
yup somebody else told me the same thing. im about to call. gracias for the help. repped.

I have my White/Red 12's from 2009?
They're beat, I wore them to the ground.
If they do release then add those, & black/red 12's also. Ovo's are nice but I'm sure hard to get.

Cherries are said to be holiday this year. Time to get the bread up now...holiday 16' is gonna be a brutal one. You gotta be eeeeeexxxxttttttrrrraaaaaa good to get a gift from me this year hahaha

wink.gif
. Keep us posted plz.
it was like a 2 minute wait. chick asked for product number off the bat and i gave it to her. she looked it up and asked what size. told her 6.5 and she tells me no more available. she sounded like a robot the whole time tho. im probably the 232904384th call she had for the same thing
laugh.gif

Went to the mall to check out the dfa ivs on Monday( thinking about coping with the 20% code). Was asking about these just because and ftl said they didn't get them but champs said they had gs only idk what sizes tho.
So there still some out there

Went to the mall to check out the dfa ivs on Monday( thinking about coping with the 20% code). Was asking about these just because and ftl said they didn't get them but champs said they had gs only idk what sizes tho.
So there still some out there
gonna call a few in the AM

Late on this thread dang I love the quality of the blue I really hope the flu games are this good the wings I think are not as good quality wise as the blues which surprised me

View media item 1983599Beautiful shoe not the flu game but it will work for now
pretty much this

if that's the case then people thinkin the masters are good, it's probably like the playoffs...

hype really is real I guess

Back
Top Bottom