Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Yes, that's what I meant. My pair came in a box that was meant for 3 pairs if shoes. I'm talking 18x8x30. Ridiculous.

Yeah I'm inclined to believe there was something that went wrong with Nike's box production for them to do this. I opened package and looked at my box like
giphy.gif

Yes, that's what I meant. My pair came in a box that was meant for 3 pairs if shoes. I'm talking 18x8x30. Ridiculous.

Yeah I'm inclined to believe there was something that went wrong with Nike's box production for them to do this. I opened package and looked at my box like
giphy.gif

i think all of the mens 12s will be like this.

the master 12s had the same oversized boxes. :smh:

It messes up everyone's storage plans. It's really annoying, especially since we have like 7-8 more releases to go.

Ahhh man so the 12 Flu Games will be like this probably. Looks like I will have to re-arrange my shoe closet. These boxes will have to go where I store my Timbs.

Ahhh man so the 12 Flu Games will be like this probably. Looks like I will have to re-arrange my shoe closet. These boxes will have to go where I store my Timbs.

yea i hate when we get oversized boxes but i got a bit used to it.

Nike Hyperposites and some of the lebrons have dumb boxes. :smh:

I know alotta people (celebs) included who just chuck the box when they get em, but to each his own. Do you guys feel the box makes the shoe more collectible, some dont?

I keep mine for storage purposes cuz I like to make my ish last,until I began to run outta space then I will just find more space.

I leave all my shoes in their boxes. I dont care about the boxes , I just don't want the shoes sitting out collecting dust and having the sun on them

I know alotta people (celebs) included who just chuck the box when they get em, but to each his own. Do you guys feel the box makes the shoe more collectible, some dont?

I keep mine for storage purposes cuz I like to make my ish last,until I began to run outta space then I will just find more space.
Any real collector wants the box.

I keep them in the box for the same reason you do.

Any real collector wants the box.

I keep them in the box for the same reason you do.

Nicely stated. I always wondered why anyone would throw away the box, but let me mind my business, I can only account for how I handle my own shoe collection.

Last edited:
They had two box sizes, one for 10.5 and below I believe and one for 11 and up

Waste materials or waste man hours or production time?

Something might have happen to the other box and they decided to use the bigger box or the factory might have screwed up.

One size for 10 and below. Another for 10.5. I know because I had a 10 I traded for a 10.5 and when I seen the box I was like wtf

I really hope we don't get a restock in the next few days. My wallet got stolen and my new CC is in the mail

They had two box sizes, one for 10.5 and below I believe and one for 11 and up

Waste materials or waste man hours or production time?

Something might have happen to the other box and they decided to use the bigger box or the factory might have screwed up.
One size for 10 and below. Another for 10.5. I know because I had a 10 I traded for a 10.5 and when I seen the box I was like wtf
This is correct. The box grows from 10.5 on up...

I got mine in the mail on Friday, and the box is overtly big, like Timberland box big. The box definitely throws off my storage shoe space, but the shoes are immaculate. I'm very satisfied with my pair and the color. I haven't had the time to try them on yet.

I Couldn't Believe How Big The Box Was On Size 11's :wow: The Size 9 Box I Received Was More Standard Tho. Such A Waste Of Materials On Nike's Part :smh:

View media item 1990857

Dope pic my boy :nthat:

yea i hate when we get oversized boxes but i got a bit used to it.

Nike Hyperposites and some of the lebrons have dumb boxes. :smh:

The Flu Games will have the same large boxes as well.

Those 2012 Hyperposite boxes were ENORMOUS J, and we copped damn near every colorway that dropped that year :lol: ... still upset you got those BHM joints, I'm still looking for a pair :smh:

captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 man, between the Hyperposite boxes and the lebron X elite boxes :smh:

I still remember the journey to get those hyperposites. Didn't have my size. Got a 10.5 a few days later for $350. Then was offered $800 months later when they weren't even on sale and luckily found a 10 for like $260 just with no box. It's crazy that line fell off so hard :smh:

Back
Top Bottom