Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

View media item 2005560
Love the FBs. Been wanting them since they originally came out but couldn't afford them. Definitely fits half size big. Lucky I was able to get a second pair in a size 8 when my size 8.5 from the Masters fiasco ended up being huge.

These are gonna be in heavy rotation during the Rio Olympics this summer. :smokin

Repped and lame on FNL part causing me anxiety over some shoes I don't care about [emoji]128530[/emoji]

I got this message from FNL but it doesn't open. Anyone else!? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

It's the top message I'm talking about.
It opened up for me but I was pissed when I saw the running shoes 
laugh.gif
 had me hype for nothing.

All these nice French blue make me want to wear mine. Would you guys mind viewing my legit thread on my French blue 12's.

Just got myself a pair off airgoat. Their prices aren't too bad. Anyone ever get off of there and can tell me about them?

So has anyone ever bought off airgoat and can tell me about their experience? Their shipping, product, etc... I recently bought these from there.

So has anyone ever bought off airgoat and can tell me about their experience? Their shipping, product, etc... I recently bought these from there.
I got my french blues off there and it was a very nice experience the seller took a couple extra days to ship and Goat emailed me telling me that the seller had a slight delay and that once the shoes got to them and they verified them that they would overnight the shoes to me and sure enough they stood true to their word....I will definitely buy from them again

Last edited:
I got my french blues off there and it was a very nice experience the seller took a couple extra days to ship and Goat emailed me telling me that the seller had a slight delay and that once the shoes got to them and they verified them that they would overnight the shoes to me and sure enough they stood true to their word....I will definitely buy from them again
Thanks. That's where I'm at right now, waiting on them to be shipped to airgoat. Hopefully I'll get to experience the same pleasant experience that you experienced.

Grabbed Moonrock 350's from them. Turnaround was a week exactly, very fast and the app has checkpoints for the shoes: seller accepts, seller ships, GOAT authenticates, etc. Very easy. Assuming my seller was in Cali cause after the seller shipped it took only a day to get to GOAT (in Cali) and then a few days to get to me in NY.

Grabbed Moonrock 350's from them. Turnaround was a week exactly, very fast and the app has checkpoints for the shoes: seller accepts, seller ships, GOAT authenticates, etc. Very easy. Assuming my seller was in Cali cause after the seller shipped it took only a day to get to GOAT (in Cali) and then a few days to get to me in NY.

I've also purchased from them before (Grape V's). I didn't have any problems, received the shoes in like a week or week and a half (Don't remember exactly) in DS condition, with the OG box and everything just like it had been listed as. Site also has this option where you can either pay for the entire order up front or pay it off over 3, 6, or 12 months. Though if you do the latter option you'll obviously have some extra interest thrown onto your payments. Only made the one purchase, but i'd say the site is legit.

Back
Top Bottom