Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I'm starting to wish I doubled up on these as it is one of my all time favorites. I felt the same way on the white cement 4s though, but just can't justify paying these $200 plus retail prices for 2 of the same kicks.

In the old days, 300 for 2 was alot but still manageable of you really wanted too. Now it's 400 plus for 2, in the case of the cements over 450 for 2. No thanks.

I'm starting to wish I doubled up on these as it is one of my all time favorites. I felt the same way on the white cement 4s though, but just can't justify paying these $200 plus retail prices for 2 of the same kicks.

In the old days, 300 for 2 was alot but still manageable of you really wanted too. Now it's 400 plus for 2, in the case of the cements over 450 for 2. No thanks.

Yeah, I can't stomach that price. :smh: Doubling up is always a desireable idea with a shoe you really like, but blowing $400 + in a weekend for 2 shoes isn't life. Hell, I feel bad for people who are dropping cash for new shoes (Jordans, Lebrons, Kobes, KD's, etc.) that they like every weekend :x

Slept on this release

Saw shorty in a pair and thought they were only for women

Shoes are beautiful too

@drusum whose breast are those shaking in your avatar

New to the hobby, always loved the Jordan 11, 12, and 13. Just wondering will the French blue 12s resell price increase later this year? I bought 3 pairs and wondering if I should hold off selling?

New to the hobby, always loved the Jordan 11, 12, and 13. Just wondering will the French blue 12s resell price increase later this year? I bought 3 pairs and wondering if I should hold off selling?
. No your going to lose more than you paid. Sell them now for retail before its too late.

new to the hobby
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

NT was founded on its ability to provide oops for fellow members, instead of reselling them to make $50 measly bucks.

So to save face, you should send me a pair for retail.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Just joined today too :lol: That's a damn shame

Back
Top Bottom