Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I don't know, maybe I'm in the minority here, but I would pay an extra $50 or so, if that guarantees me this shoe. This past Saturday for the Masters was kind of stressful haha. But I'm new to this compared to the majority here. With kiddo, business, and wife priorities, the 'set it and forget it' approach is starting to look very appealing.

I'm sure this has been answered, but is lmtdsupply.com legit? Any referrals as far as oniline sites that do pre-orders?
it's just this train of thought here that makes them think hiking up prices is cool

Hot damn, those XII's are sexy. And I really like Jacques Slade's videos, he does a great job in presenting and showcasing.

might go for these. nike might flood da market if they already reserving pairs for cancelled orders

Hopefully the pairs produced are like white-cement 4 and 72-10.

Since a majority has a pair reserved by Nike, only want one pair of these and I will be good.

all sold out from nike cancellations on masters. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Man I can't wait for these
smokin.gif
 gonna go with a size 10. Have the Playoffs, Obsidian, and Taxi's all a size 10.5 and they're a little more roomy than I would like. 10 should fit like a glove.  

Hopefully Nike made more of these then masters, seemed like there was more talk about these even before those came out. I'll definitely be hitting up the raffles, no telling what will be left on NDC. They've got a month to get some more put together. :lol:

Not a very strong start of the year for JB.. Other than these, wc4 and masters, most of the stuff I'm looking for will be coming twds the 2nd half of the year.

Last edited:
I feel like there are more of these than "The Master" 12s because I did't here about anyone securing these during ASW but have seen a couple of people secure the White and French Blue 12s.

Back
Top Bottom