Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I had Flints and French Blues back in the day, and I really wasnt all that hype about them but after I got them, they both ended up being my favorite 12's after Playoffs.  

Playoffs>Flints>French Blue is my opinion

Very excited to add these back into the collection

Last edited:
So is the white and red pair confirmed? We have pics and dates for the French blue pair and the masters, but nothing for the reds. I am glad I still have my 09 pair.

YES LAWD JESUS!!! Regret letting the obsidians sit a few years ago, but these>obsidians.
the obsidians were dope. i had em but i eventually used em to work construction. still strong and in tact but its just messed up with paint and stuff. wish i had another pair.

So is the white and red pair confirmed? We have pics and dates for the French blue pair and the masters, but nothing for the reds. I am glad I still have my 09 pair.
they were confirmed I thought before the French blues were, dated for a Feb release

Last edited:
they were confirmed I thought before the French blues were, dated for a Feb release

I remember that, but there has been no news or release day for them. There aren't any samples either which is weird as many others have been shown.
yea but we also haven't been shown wc4s either. I remember the date for the cherrys were like 15th or something cuz thats my b-day

12s are kinda of uber long sometimes sizing up and down depends on foot shape. For example my 03 Bred 12 are snug fit TTS 10, When I had Cherry & Flu Game 12 was snug but loose went down .5 to 9.5, Cool Grey and Obsidian same thing down .5 to 9.5 and last Taxis I could have stayed TTS for comfort or went .5 up for more space. Hopefully these will sit where I'm at so I can try them on in store.

12s are kinda of uber long sometimes sizing up and down depends on foot shape. For example my 03 Bred 12 are snug fit TTS 10, When I had Cherry & Flu Game 12 was snug but loose went down .5 to 9.5, Cool Grey and Obsidian same thing down .5 to 9.5 and last Taxis I could have stayed TTS for comfort or went .5 up for more space. Hopefully these will sit where I'm at so I can try them on in store.

Cool story bro

giphy.gif

This pair brings back memories from middle school and the time where a gang attempted to rob these from me but failed :lol:

These are beautiful. I'm already in love. The 12's are my favorite Jordans and dare I say this colorways looks better than the Flint 13's.

Back
Top Bottom