Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

alotta peeps who got the cancellation have theirs on lock for under retail too lol. that 20% code
laugh.gif
Thats great for them they were compensated for their loss... Had my masters a month before the release. 

so why didnt you? thats not on me. shoulda, coulda, woulda.
and nobody gives a flying F that u got 2 pairs on lock for retail. or that u got masters a month early.

Whoa, whoa. Speak for yourself. I care. I have someone new to look up to.

cmon guys
hey bigj, u in for these french blues?
man, im so in and out on them. they have never been a must have for me but for some reason i feel like i should get them.

i should really not get them knowing i feel this way and im trying to acknowledge i have a shoe problem.

its tough.
mean.gif
i feel ya. i know for a fact them flu games r a must for u lol. a lot of us have the same shoe problem. at least u acknowledge it
laugh.gif

i think u should get em tho
devil.gif

cmon guys

hey bigj, u in for these french blues?

man, im so in and out on them. they have never been a must have for me but for some reason i feel like i should get them.

i should really not get them knowing i feel this way and im trying to acknowledge i have a shoe problem.

its tough. :smh:

i feel ya. i know for a fact them flu games r a must for u lol. a lot of us have the same shoe problem. at least u acknowledge it :lol:
i think u should get em tho :evil:

man i b listening to NT sometimes when i need to be listing to the goodj angel on my shoulder :lol:

the black/red 12s are definitely on da hit list.... like beyond the hit list :evil:

Back
Top Bottom