Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Anyone have experience with stores pushing back a release AFTER they raffle? Do they usually re-raffle, or do they just call winners and say "pick-up's been moved to next weekend, etc."?

Literally just came from the mall, FNL potna told me they recieved an email from Nike today stating that they are to release them the 2nd, but as of now that particular FNL does not have any of their shoes..FYI they were not doing a raffle yet, also FYI this is not a shady FNL and they normally follow the rules

Just locked my pair in.
Initially thought I was going to have to count on a raffle. The connect came thru in the end. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

#LifeIsGood
#TeamRetail

If I were you guys I would get the raffle tickets now because my Champs said they were not sure if they were releasing on the 2nd or the 9th but even if releasing on the 9th they are calling this week. So if you wait until next week it may be too late.  Good Luck to All!!!!

Last edited:
These are for sure releasing the 2nd so we can just focus on raffle talk until later in the week when we all focus on who is a gotten a call talk.  

Jus got my haul of tickets for the day. Will b getting more tomorrow and shiekh code. Manager said only post code Monday and Tuesday. That's new but whatever...

Last edited:
I'm out getting raffle tickets now. Everyone has said the 2nd. Dude at jimmy jazz said the 9th but he seemed a Lil fishy to me.
Maybe it was the same guy I spoke with. Jimmy Jazz is the only store that thinking they are getting it the 9th. I imagine they are just trying to evade ppl to either sell to friends or resell

Maybe it was the same guy I spoke with. Jimmy Jazz is the only store that thinking they are getting it the 9th. I imagine they are just trying to evade ppl to either sell to friends or resell
As i said one FNL in my area doesnt even have their stock yet, he specifically said Nike had to issue lots of french blues to make up for the masters but as of now Nike has advised them that the 2nd is a go, but with 0 stock yet

12592514_1026362700733657_8507511164842105909_n.jpg

Last edited:
So I'm beyond late to the tags but....

These are more limited than masters by a decent amount

So say your store had 200 masters

Then they should have about 130 frenchs

This is men's pairs

GS pairs are actually kinda high for these in allocation lowest I seen is a store with 83 GS pairs(not a kids footlocker those are packed)

Got my tickets. They said if they do release it on the 9th, winners will be picked this week.

So might as well raffle this week, if delayed a week and you win the raffle. Your pair is guaranteed but just wait a week to pick up your pair.

View media item 1969729

Back
Top Bottom