Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Repped for jk.

Also, you think these will be tough if you don't get a call on a raffle?  I picked up one from Champs and one from FTL, both said that there didn't seem to be much interest which shocked me a bit.  They said they're not sure if it'll release 4/2 or 4/9 but either way the raffle is today and tomorrow and they'll notify winners on Wednesday.

No lie MJ may smack the taste out ur mouth for asking for a pic or autograph. Dude don't play.
lol I heard!! I saw a video on YouTube of rapper chamillionaire sayin he wanted to put hands on MJ for disrespecting him when he asked for a pic!!calling him a ****** (n word)and all u gotta look it up!!

Last edited:
lol I heard!! I saw a video on YouTube of rapper chamillionaire sayin he wanted to put hands on MJ for disrespecting him when he asked for a pic!!calling him a ****** (n word)and all u gotta look it up!!
MJ is still a pretty big dude, not sure if that's the best idea by chamill.

Who tryna get repped for that Bayfair mall code?? Lol S/o to the NTfam that be hookin it up with the codes. Y'all got a lot of good karma coming your way, in one form or another.

Repped for jk.

Also, you think these will be tough if you don't get a call on a raffle?  I picked up one from Champs and one from FTL, both said that there didn't seem to be much interest which shocked me a bit.  They said they're not sure if it'll release 4/2 or 4/9 but either way the raffle is today and tomorrow and they'll notify winners on Wednesday.

I would say don't believe the hype either way and just prepare for the worst. The more opportunities the greater the chance of getting a pair that's hot like XII's. Just hit up as many raffles, make as many networks/friends, and have multiple tabs open if trying to cop online.

Yea saw that video in another thread. Not surprised at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom