Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Just updating for the Bay as they get posted.

Bay Area Shiekh Codes So Far...

Southland hayward - 73D59F482E

SF Downtown - CC80D9BABD

Tanforan Mall - 78D6C45DA7

Bay Fair Mall - DD6D3CC0C9

Hilltop Mall 1 - 34BE4D29F1

Hilltop Mall 2  - 867CB6F37E

Solano Mall - A679534673

Last edited:

Even though I'm on the fence for copping these shoes (school and financial commitments are my obstacle for getting these shoes this weekend), I'll help keep track of the Shiekh codes SO FAR for the Houston folk in here looking to cop

Houston Shiekhs

Memorial City - 07e06ee516
Baybrook Mall - 225FADD37B

Reps to @kurage25 and @Hashus Clay for lending our fellow H-town people a hand for these Shiekh codes so far
I'll re-post my previous post as well for those in the Houston area still interested in getting these...........

Originally Posted by AirSakuragi  

This is suppose to be a community my friend, not some kind of competition. It's a disgrace on what the sneaker hobby has come to.
sit-your-***-down-o.gif

Put in a few tickets today at GSP. The closest FTL to me (not GSP) had 20 pages of entries (about 800-900 entries) and it's a smaller store so I doubt they're getting more than like 100 pairs. Looks like a TON of GS pairs though.

just curious, coming from someone who lives where there's no sheikh shoes. what are these codes and what are they used for? raffle?

So how does Nike online raffle work because I'm trying to scoop up the wing 12s
They tweet the raffle link, you get an hour to enter, then they email everyone. Winners and losers get emails letting them know their result. Winners get instructions on what to do from there.

Got two tickets from my local mall. Would be 3 but Champs did theirs Monday.

They tweet the raffle link, you get an hour to enter, then they email everyone. Winners and losers get emails letting them know their result. Winners get instructions on what to do from there.

Got two tickets from my local mall. Would be 3 but Champs did theirs Monday.

Wait, these are a raffle release now too??? Not just a general NDC release?

Even though I'm on the fence for copping these shoes (school and financial commitments are my obstacle for getting these shoes this weekend), I'll help keep track of the Shiekh codes SO FAR for the Houston folk in here looking to cop

Houston Shiekhs

Memorial City - 07e06ee516
Baybrook Mall - 225FADD37B

First Colony - 8DA396D356

Reps to @kurage25 and @Hashus Clay for lending our fellow H-town people a hand for these Shiekh codes so far
Nice work @CGunesq, much love my man.

If I wasn't busy this past Easter weekend, I would've pulled through for you guys with the Galleria code.  But once again, much love to all of the H-Town NT'ers that have been able to contribute.

Back
Top Bottom