Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Hey guys i just called footlocker just placed an order on my size 12 that the guy said they had, and just got an email that my order has been receive just a head up to anyone tryna copp

I'm not afraid to say that nearly every XII's released this year has exceeded hype/popularity/interest of the Columbia XI's. A dope shoe but a GR restocked a billion times and available at Nordstroms. Even if the market got flooded with XII's (don't see it happening but could be wrong) you still have to be cautios with these in store purchases. Just saying AirSak you may b a troll but it's vital to understand that not everyone is as civil as us n will leave it in internet space. Thirst is real in the streets.

Last edited:
I'm sure people will just start hitting the report button just to troll him on everyone of his posts, then this mess will end. It actually does not sound like a bad idea.

9 or 8 huh guys 
laugh.gif

Representative named Kathy answered from FTL and before I could get it out, she said that all retro 12 are sold out.

Foot locker oos, got two pairs from eastbay, could've order more but didn't want to be greedy, also they were selling out while on the phone

Back
Top Bottom