Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Was told only 8 & 9.5 remaining on EB.

found my collection post from 09 to prove my 12ness to you :lol:
http://niketalk.com/t/226454/bigj505-collection-post-56k-not-welcome-updated-02-26-10
Those neutral 13s need to drop again. ever single damn pair being sold is beat. not even a good nds :/

yo, honestly, those are my least favorite 13 ive ever owned. would never touch those again.
cuz of the colors or what? they're so clean [emoji]128563[/emoji]

i ended up hating the leather on the toe box. like when they dropped, i remember seeing the grey toes and those since they dropped the same day.

i was pissed at the grey toes because i wanted them to be the white/red/black pair.

the white/grey/blue pair was clean man... looked really clean but when i wore them, i just hated them. the way they got dirty and the leather on the toe box was smooth and JB didnt do a good job on those IMO. probably the only 13 ive owned that i just hated.

These run kinda big because I still have a lil room left I'm usually I'm an 11 in some shows but glad I went a size down

i ended up hating the leather on the toe box. like when they dropped, i remember seeing the grey toes and those since they dropped the same day.

i was pissed at the grey toes because i wanted them to be the white/red/black pair.

the white/grey/blue pair was clean man... looked really clean but when i wore them, i just hated them. the way they got dirty and the leather on the toe box was smooth and JB didnt do a good job on those IMO. probably the only 13 ive owned that i just hated.
word, one thing I saw was all the damn toe box's were jacked. guess I'll just stop lookin

word, one thing I saw was all the damn toe box's were jacked. guess I'll just stop lookin

maybe checking them out in person would make you say yay or nay. this was my college days so i was harder on my shoes back then but they just rubbed me wrong :smh:

Eastbay is sold out(footlocker umbrella)

However some stores have scattered sizes

NYC in particular some foot actions on a stock locate show some size 10's etc...

Try calling individual stores they can hold for you

maybe checking them out in person would make you say yay or nay. this was my college days so i was harder on my shoes back then but they just rubbed me wrong
mean.gif
I loved those joints man, I woke up extra earlier with a group of peeps and went up to Pentagon City to grab our pears.  We had homeboy that worked at the foot locker back then, I wore those shoes to death and now I couldn't tell you where they are lol.  I would def cop again though

maybe checking them out in person would make you say yay or nay. this was my college days so i was harder on my shoes back then but they just rubbed me wrong :smh:
I loved those joints man, I woke up extra earlier with a group of peeps and went up to Pentagon City to grab our pears.  We had homeboy that worked at the foot locker back then, I wore those shoes to death and now I couldn't tell you where they are lol.  I would def cop again though

we aint friends no more dafil.... cant be friends anymore after you disagreeing with me :lol:

we aint friends no more dafil.... cant be friends anymore after you disagreeing with me :lol:
better than these
di001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom