Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I've honestly never thought they were that great. :lol: French Blues, Playoffs, Taxis, Obsidians, Rising Suns, Masters, etc. All are better than the Flu Games to me.
you own or owned a pair of flu games?

I ask because my sentiments were exactly like yours until i picked up a pair.

Never owned the OG's from 96, Hoping the release this year will help that.

Naah i've never had a pair, so come the end of May my opinion could change, you never know.

Hate that it's so hard To buy what you like sometimes..guess it's time to hang it up or buy some superfly mercurialals

Drove an hour to swap my 10 with a 10.5. Now I can throw em on. The box is way bigger on the 10.5 compared to the 10

Gotta be careful with that now. They started reviewing messages.
View media item 1986964

I've done that plenty of times and it sucks because I'll cancel auction and sell but you can't receive feedback. It's good because you save on fees. I've had to call eBay plenty of times and have them waive fees for me until I received that same email. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

So the pair I got from Eastbay has mismatched sizes. Left is sz 8 and right is sz 9 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

That seems like it should be a privacy violation.

I never sell on there due to the fees..

Btw ,while its on my mind ,shout out bigj505 bigj505 for the Amazon payment option, definitely beats the paypal fees .
[emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:

I do it because it's a larger market than what's on NT. It's not the end of the world for me to pay the fees. I just raise the price a bit.
NT classified section isn't popping like it used to now that we have all of these other selling venues.

Males these days have female tendencies
Such as being afraid to call a store asking about a raffle in fear of them "recognizing your voice and canceling your entry" or not wanting to leave class to take a 2 minute phone call in case you get called?

Finishline lost one of my pairs. Got tracking on sunday and it never updated. They processed a refund for me today. Side note, is there call center overseas now? I called about this order twice and both times the rep had barley intelligible english.
If at first you don't succeed, call call again.

Btw ,while its on my mind ,shout out bigj505 bigj505 for the Amazon payment option, definitely beats the paypal fees .
[emoji]128521[/emoji]

I wish more dudes, especially on NT, paid via Amazon payments. I HATE PayPal but that's the only way dudes want to pay on here 99% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom