AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by t2dae1

I wish one of yall would say something is wrong with these (besides the gray carbon fiber changed to black). I believe JB makes a small change to every retro to separate the OG's from the retros. Compare to the OG's.. whatever.These are so on point. OMG I remember 9th grade, skipped the first 2 periods to cop, got back jst in time for lunch. Stayed at lunch all 3 periods. H#'s jockin hard.
laugh.gif

For you new heads, Jordan's dropped on Wednesday's back then.

Memories
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It wasn't a complaint I was just pointin out the difference and like I said I like the black carbon fiber plate better than the og grey 1!
Na bru, I wasn't saying it was a complaint. I was just saying that's the only thing different about the entire shoe. You know how some of these cats go nutz like "Man , JB messed it all up. The carbo fiber ain't even the same color!" That's the only thing you could point out that's not OG but it's still hot IMO.

QFT !!!
JB did an excellent job with these, they shocked the hell out of me
laugh.gif
!!
These are a must cop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!!

Originally Posted by t2dae1

I wish one of yall would say something is wrong with these (besides the gray carbon fiber changed to black). I believe JB makes a small change to every retro to separate the OG's from the retros. Compare to the OG's.. whatever.These are so on point. OMG I remember 9th grade, skipped the first 2 periods to cop, got back jst in time for lunch. Stayed at lunch all 3 periods. H#'s jockin hard.
laugh.gif

For you new heads, Jordan's dropped on Wednesday's back then.

Memories
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It wasn't a complaint I was just pointin out the difference and like I said I like the black carbon fiber plate better than the og grey 1!
Na bru, I wasn't saying it was a complaint. I was just saying that's the only thing different about the entire shoe. You know how some of these cats go nutz like "Man , JB messed it all up. The carbo fiber ain't even the same color!" That's the only thing you could point out that's not OG but it's still hot IMO.

QFT !!!
JB did an excellent job with these, they shocked the hell out of me
laugh.gif
!!
These are a must cop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!!

Originally Posted by Compton781

Wow. They look wicked nice

I'm just worried about the quality of the leather on the toe box :/

i know right, it looks like it may be like that hard cheap leather that dosnt crease..lol...lets hope not.....hope for the soft plush leather....

i know right, it looks like it may be like that hard cheap leather that dosnt crease..lol...lets hope not.....hope for the soft plush leather....

Originally Posted by h0opman31

the most that jumped at me was how good the shape of the shoe is.

Agreed !!!
yeaa they look perfectly crafted, JB finally gave a Retro the respect it deserved by not "butchering" it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by h0opman31

the most that jumped at me was how good the shape of the shoe is.

Agreed !!!
yeaa they look perfectly crafted, JB finally gave a Retro the respect it deserved by not "butchering" it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For some reason I realllllly like the thirteens but it could be that I remember having them in 6th grade
glasses.gif

For some reason I realllllly like the thirteens but it could be that I remember having them in 6th grade
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

Agreed.. It would be nice to have a pair that would last longer without crazy creasing, but I wouldn't sacrifice the pebble grain/quality leather they should and use to use on the 13's.. Usually the cheap plastic feeling leather is the smoother leather on the 9's, 6's etc.. Don't think it will be the same but who really knows! All I know is, I will wear the hell out of them how I did in 6th grade regardless, they bring back memories and must be enjoyed
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom