AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

Originally Posted by Compton781

Wow. They look wicked nice

I'm just worried about the quality of the leather on the toe box :/

i know right, it looks like it may be like that hard cheap leather that dosnt crease..lol...lets hope not.....hope for the soft plush leather....

Agreed.. It would be nice to have a pair that would last longer without crazy creasing, but I wouldn't sacrifice the pebble grain/quality leather they should and use to use on the 13's.. Usually the cheap plastic feeling leather is the smoother leather on the 9's, 6's etc.. Don't think it will be the same but who really knows! All I know is, I will wear the hell out of them how I did in 6th grade regardless, they bring back memories and must be enjoyed
roll.gif

DONT THESE AND THE COOL GREYS BOTH DROP IN DECEMBER... THATS A BIT MUCH 
ohwell.gif

DONT THESE AND THE COOL GREYS BOTH DROP IN DECEMBER... THATS A BIT MUCH 
ohwell.gif

haha no cool grey for me these are what it is about
all time favorite right here now ill play the waiting game

hope they dont bleed dont plan on wearing these to much

haha no cool grey for me these are what it is about
all time favorite right here now ill play the waiting game

hope they dont bleed dont plan on wearing these to much

Theyre Killin Me Mane... These Are Too Beautiful To Pass Up.
smh.gif
  I Wasnt Really Too Pressed For Em When They Had The Grey Tip On The Toe Box But These Are Crack.

Theyre Killin Me Mane... These Are Too Beautiful To Pass Up.
smh.gif
  I Wasnt Really Too Pressed For Em When They Had The Grey Tip On The Toe Box But These Are Crack.

Vmvinc.com had theses for sale already for 220+shipping, but they don't say wen they will ship out

Vmvinc.com had theses for sale already for 220+shipping, but they don't say wen they will ship out

Back
Top Bottom