AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

pimp.gif
My first pair of Jordans. Hopefully I have the sources to cop.

Not sure if it's been posted yet. But these are set to drop Sat 12/18/2010 with a retail of $160. Going to be crazy with these and then 5 days later the Cool Grey's dropping..  Lots of heat this holiday season..

More people want the cool greys ill take my chances with these add them to the breds and my altitudes

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

Not sure if it's been posted yet. But these are set to drop Sat 12/18/2010 with a retail of $160. Going to be crazy with these and then 5 days later the Cool Grey's dropping..  Lots of heat this holiday season..

You just gotta put in that OT at work during the holidays.  It pays off.

white and red 13s are avialable right now for 200 thru my source, pm me ill tell you where and she also has the coool grey 11s coming in next week, ill post my pics latr 2night

I'm pretty much focused on these and the Flints now after being turned off by JAY's pics of his Cool Greys.

I'm pretty much focused on these and the Flints now after being turned off by JAY's pics of his Cool Greys.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

You just gotta put in that OT at work during the holidays.  It pays off.

No doubt on the OT, always try to get extra $ money anytime.  I'm not worried about being able to get them, I love working with shoes and release days are just all that much better. Just going to be a crazy holiday season, "Santa" is going to be good to me this year. XIII's and XI's for me and the wife. Hopefully I'll be able to cop multiples for me at least since the wife doesn't wear too many of her's anyway.

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

IMO........White/Red XIII > Flint Grey XIII > Cool Grey XI.

AGREED! Although, if it were an 01 pair of fresh Cool Grey's, they would be second behind a fresh pair of OG White/RED 13's, then last Flints for me lol

Now this is definitely copped. Hopefully the bottoms on the CG's get clearer as RD gets closer..

Im glad they are releasing 5 days before the CGs , hopefully they get lost in the shuffle the way the white/ red 12s did last year.. with all of the SJ hype

Back
Top Bottom