AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

These look like YES

These look like NO
1284057269302322865.jpg

I was beginning to regret selling my retro lows a while back but these will change all that remorse lol.  Pics from marqueesole make these look great.

Are people still paying $30 shipping from Marqueesole to see that the shoes really are sent from 160jordansdeep who lives in New York lol?

Are people still paying $30 shipping from Marqueesole to see that the shoes really are sent from 160jordansdeep who lives in New York lol?

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Really?  Uh-Oh. 

They are selling on ebay right now for 250, here are some pictures off this persons auction.................
pimp.gif

cannot wait for these, the french blue's and the cool greys, gonna be expensive this holiday season...

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

eek.gif

Only reason why i passed these up during it's initial stint (ok well, two... cuz i was poor)...

but the white sockliner on these gets dingy QUICK.

Even with the heavy rotation of sneakers... *sighs*

oh well.

Dipcember... here we come.

Back
Top Bottom