AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

"Something is so off on these"   haha jk. 

These are nice.  And I agree, they do bring back a lot of memories.  The nostalgic feel sets in when I see pics of the White/Red XIII's.

51639806.jpg

51640602.jpg

It's too bad I sold my Bulls black pinstripe jersey years ago, they would go perfect with these
frown.gif

Has anyone figure out how not to make these bleed over time?

Or will this remain an ongoing problem?

Don't know what it is about them, but they are absolute GORGEOUS, probably my all time favorite.... Remember when I got them too, end of 6th grade and a month early in Manhattan.. Those were the day's!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know what it is about them, but they are absolute GORGEOUS, probably my all time favorite.... Remember when I got them too, end of 6th grade and a month early in Manhattan.. Those were the day's!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

If you can try to store them like this.....

Instead of the typical sideways storage in the box. 

I remember the White/Maroon 13's had to be stored upside down to prevent the bleeding into the pods.

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

If you can try to store them like this.....

Instead of the typical sideways storage in the box. 

I remember the White/Maroon 13's had to be stored upside down to prevent the bleeding into the pods.

wow. Shape and everything looks up to par. I'm glad these look the way they do since they messed up the Flints.

wow. Shape and everything looks up to par. I'm glad these look the way they do since they messed up the Flints.

Originally Posted by h0opman31

How did they mess up the Flints?   Are you talking about the no 3M part? 

Because the shoe itself is good, except the "watered" down 3M.

Originally Posted by h0opman31

How did they mess up the Flints?   Are you talking about the no 3M part? 

Because the shoe itself is good, except the "watered" down 3M.

Back
Top Bottom