AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

i neeeeeeed these in my life.
i remember sellin penny candy for a dime, saving that, then coppin with my honor roll discount back in the day
pimp.gif

i neeeeeeed these in my life.
i remember sellin penny candy for a dime, saving that, then coppin with my honor roll discount back in the day
pimp.gif

NICE BUT THESE WILL GET THE SAME TREATMENT AS THE WHITE AND RED 12s LAST YEAR CONSIDERING THE FACT SO MUCH HEAT IS DROPPING

NICE BUT THESE WILL GET THE SAME TREATMENT AS THE WHITE AND RED 12s LAST YEAR CONSIDERING THE FACT SO MUCH HEAT IS DROPPING

These are pretty much spot on, now I don't feel bad for selling my OGs. Hopefully the tumbled leather is on point.

These are pretty much spot on, now I don't feel bad for selling my OGs. Hopefully the tumbled leather is on point.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

13's > 12's 

12's were never really as popular as the 11's or 13's.   Kind of like the middle child. 
laugh.gif

13's > 12's 

12's were never really as popular as the 11's or 13's.   Kind of like the middle child. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

13's > 12's 

laugh.gif

this.
dudes still pay good money for 13s... cdp13, ogs, retros (og colorways).
these will sell solid for sure. i think they will produce enuff that the patient will still be able to cop on sale.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

13's > 12's 

laugh.gif

this.
these will sell solid for sure. i think they will produce enuff that the patient will still be able to cop on sale.

Originally Posted by bigj505

this.

I remember every 13 sold out back in 2005 within a week or 2. 

Hell, even the low top 13's sold very well, and even sell well now. 

Originally Posted by bigj505

this.

I remember every 13 sold out back in 2005 within a week or 2. 

Hell, even the low top 13's sold very well, and even sell well now. 

Back
Top Bottom