AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

These will look real nice with jeans. Gonna try to cop on discount..

Not wearing these babies with jeans, and risk the chance of the jeans bleeding into these.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Not wearing these babies with jeans, and risk the chance of the jeans bleeding into these.

Yup. Your better off wearing shorts or sweats with these unless you are 100% sure the jeans you are wearing don't drip all over these.

BTW those pics make them look exceptional!

Originally Posted by DZaster

First of all, if you're talking about 2010 Cool Grey's, you're not banging anything out for $300 a piece, smh

really?? Once they sell out before the doors even open and all u can find is a kids size and the streets are goin crazy and parents don't want to let lil Billy down you'll pay out the nose lil guy, they all do!! What are 09 space jams goin for?? And cdp xi's goin for?? Trust I'll wait till they they start thinking $99 over retail ain't that bad¿ lol

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Yup. Your better off wearing shorts or sweats with these unless you are 100% sure the jeans you are wearing don't drip all over these.

Anima; and french blue are on point... QFT

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

They're shoes. They're supposed to be worn, and they're supposed to get dirty. 
Dudes really complaining about jean stains that you probably won't see?

If you don't want them, just put tape at the bottom of your jeans. They won't bleed.

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I hope they sit passed Christmas that way I can cop crappy cool gray xi's to resell them and use the money to cop xiii for free
smile.gif

Im right there with you.

Smart move my man. 
pimp.gif
Exactly how much do you guys plan on making on the CGXI's? Guarantee them 13's wont be free.

my man if I cop 2 pairs of CG and bang them out for $300 each that's $200 in my pocket, enough for my xiii some gas and a bite to eat, U DIG

it's worth a try but when you factor in final value fees and shipping costs you'll be better off going the craigslist route if anything since people are gonna wanna get them for christmas and the cool greys come out on the 23rd, so you could find someone local to sell em right away.  ebays going to be flooded with people having the same idea you have and around that time of year ebay is filled with flaking buyers.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

They're shoes. They're supposed to be worn, and they're supposed to get dirty. 

If you don't want them, just put tape at the bottom of your jeans. They won't bleed.

No one ever said anything about not wearing them, just said we were going to avoid wearing them with jeans.

Who the $@#* is complaining??  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   We just said these will be worn with shorts. 

And why the !+$$ am I gonna put tape on the bottom of my jeans, when I can just wear another pair of shoes that won't get stained.  W T F ?? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

They're shoes. They're supposed to be worn, and they're supposed to get dirty

No one ever said anything about not wearing them, just said we were going to avoid wearing them with jeans.

Who the $@#* is complaining??  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   We just said these will be worn with shorts. 

And why the !+$$ am I gonna put tape on the bottom of my jeans, when I can just wear another pair of shoes that won't get stained.  W T F ?? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I did it before. u dnt tape the outside only the inside so its not like ppl gon see u wit tape around ur jeans lol dat looks tacky. it works to
@bittersweet idk how u rock ur shoes but i keep all mine as close to DS as possible. I got shoes yrs old that ppl would thnk i jus got em

as for me? shoes aint supposed to get dirty. they will but thats what we go to the sneaker care and maintenace thread for

I believe that the sneaker bottoms get dirty because that's inevitable, but the whole shoe being dirty?

No way, once I'm done wearing them, they are cleaned as best as possible to preserve them and keep them looking Brand New.

But seriously though, why am I gonna wear a pair of shoes that I know will get stained with jeans? 
I can avoid that and wear shorts, or wear a different pair of shoes that won't stain.

I believe that the sneaker bottoms get dirty because that's inevitable, but the whole shoe being dirty?

No way, once I'm done wearing them, they are cleaned as best as possible to preserve them and keep them looking Brand New.

But seriously though, why am I gonna wear a pair of shoes that I know will get stained with jeans? 
I can avoid that and wear shorts, or wear a different pair of shoes that won't stain.
well i had a pair a jeans that looked great with these shoes i had n didnt wanna chnge my outfit cuz of a problem that was simply solved

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I hope they sit passed Christmas that way I can cop crappy cool gray xi's to resell them and use the money to cop xiii for free
smile.gif

Im right there with you.

Smart move my man. 
pimp.gif
Exactly how much do you guys plan on making on the CGXI's? Guarantee them 13's wont be free.

my man if I cop 2 pairs of CG and bang them out for $300 each that's $200 in my pocket, enough for my xiii some gas and a bite to eat, U DIG

it's worth a try but when you factor in final value fees and shipping costs you'll be better off going the craigslist route if anything since people are gonna wanna get them for christmas and the cool greys come out on the 23rd, so you could find someone local to sell em right away.  ebays going to be flooded with people having the same idea you have and around that time of year ebay is filled with flaking buyers.

I'm not planing on slapin them on any website or shippin them anywhere, I'm goin to walk out of the store if I'm lucky to cop and wait till they sell out, I did that a few years back with blk/red/green spizikes and sold the for $350!! Now that was a few years back an the shoe game ain't the same I'll give u that but some cats that don't get there pair after being inine all night is goin to think Im Jesus with his pair of COOL GRAY TRASH LOL

i dont know about that whole thing about taping jeans.....

ppl taking it too far.... or maybe im left behind and still stuck to not giving a damn...

Originally Posted by never wear them

i dont know about that whole thing about taping jeans.....

ppl taking it too far.... or maybe im left behind and still stuck to not giving a damn...
i mean y not. it aint a inconvenience it takes a less then a minute n u get to rock ur j's wit a pair of jeans u love w/o worryin. comparable to puttin shoe trees in ur shoes. it takes a minute n its a preventative
i rather try to prevent it then reverse it

I don't see what the big deal is. If you have jeans that bleed, why not put some tape on the bottom to prevent it from getting on your shoes? Dudes stick silica gel packets in their boxes, ziplock their shoes, sea glow their shoes, but suddenly its going out of your way and being unnecessary to take 2 min and stick some tape on the inside of their jeans I guess.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I don't see what the big deal is. If you have jeans that bleed, why not put some tape on the bottom to prevent it from getting on your shoes? Dudes stick silica gel packets in their boxes, ziplock their shoes, sea glow their shoes, but suddenly its going out of your way and being unnecessary to take 2 min and stick some tape on the inside of their jeans I guess.

I mean, just like I mentioned above, there are some shoes you already know are going to get stained, why not have an alternative and not wear them with jeans or vise versa, pick out another pair of shoes?

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I mean, just like I mentioned above, there are some shoes you already know are going to get stained, why not have an alternative and not wear them with jeans or vise versa, pick out another pair of shoes?

Yes, but they don't have to be stained. The tape trick works very well so why not do it so that you're able to wear whatever shoes with whatever jeans you want?

These will be rocked during the spring/summer with shorts. Not really a fan of wearing a white based shoe with jeans.

Back
Top Bottom