thanks

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

More pics of anyone that copped early please post
smile.gif
thanks
yeah i NEED to get these this month so my december will be less hectic

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by never wear them

i dont know about that whole thing about taping jeans.....

ppl taking it too far.... or maybe im left behind and still stuck to not giving a damn...
i mean y not. it aint a inconvenience it takes a less then a minute n u get to rock ur j's wit a pair of jeans u love w/o worryin. comparable to puttin shoe trees in ur shoes. it takes a minute n its a preventative
i rather try to prevent it then reverse it

Like I said... I may be stuck in the past. But.... How bout buying actual good denim?I'd be feeling stupid taping my jeans every time I wash them.Either stop buyin 50$ jeans... Or just lick your thumb and wipe that blue denim stain off and go to sleep. That simple.

The price of your jeans has nothing to do it. There are $500 jeans that bleed the same as $50 jeans. All it means is that they washed the indigo out before you purchased it. The tape trick is for people who wear selvedge denim or raw denim since those come unwashed. I personally just wouldn't wear raw denim with these, but I don't think it's silly for anyone who takes 2 minutes to tape the bottom of a pair of jeans they like. If it was as simple as licking your thumb and wiping it off, I don't think anyone would try to prevent it in the first place.

Originally Posted by never wear them

See now your talking about raw denim.....
Completely diff story. Try to stay on topic.

Why would we be talking about taping regular jeans?

I need these XIII's in my life...out of all the colorways releasing, these are the ones I anticipate the most. Gonna get at least 2 of these...

Originally Posted by dtb00201

The price of your jeans has nothing to do it. There are $500 jeans that bleed the same as $50 jeans. All it means is that they washed the indigo out before you purchased it. The tape trick is for people who wear selvedge denim or raw denim since those come unwashed. I personally just wouldn't wear raw denim with these, but I don't think it's silly for anyone who takes 2 minutes to tape the bottom of a pair of jeans they like. If it was as simple as licking your thumb and wiping it off, I don't think anyone would try to prevent it in the first place.
i honestly didnt know there was a difference
n yeah gettin jean stains off aint as easy as jus wiping it off. n i had no idea that there was jeans that didnt stain. n yeah im sure it dnt matter the price as well. if u wash ur jeans multiple times before wearin them u shld b str8. if ur suggesting buyin $200+ jeans then im sorry thats crzy to me. mayb ur ok wit it but i thnk its crzy to drop that much on some jeans

Back
Top Bottom