AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

All the OG XIIIs retro look really nice. I will only be able to cop two. Playoffs for sure, White/Red or Flints is where I'm not sure. I like both but can only choose one.

Originally Posted by air23xxi

All the OG XIIIs retro look really nice. I will only be able to cop two. Playoffs for sure, White/Red or Flints is were I'm not sure. I like both but can only choose one.

I remember getting my 05 Flints in the mail from FTL only to find one shoe horribly creased......I know shoes crease, and they are meant to be worn, but.....A dude can hope I get lucky with a good pair of the White/Reds 

i just picked up a pair on ebay for a reasonable price which was even more reasonable since i used my ebay bucks. it feels good getting these holiday releases out of the way early, these and the flints. i just gotta find a way to get the playoff xiii's and the cool greys the same way

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by sman234

picked these up yesterday

aubi9y.jpg

1610ox0.jpg

the look nice but are they already bleeding or is it just the camera
nice looking pair, except it looks like the cookie monster nibbled on the tongue

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 The tongues are horrible looking.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i just picked up a pair on ebay for a reasonable price which was even more reasonable since i used my ebay bucks. it feels good getting these holiday releases out of the way early, these and the flints. i just gotta find a way to get the playoff xiii's and the cool greys the same way

Congrats on the pickup.

All XIII's > Cool Greys 

The 2010 cool greys are seriously disappointing.   They just don't look like true XI's to me.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Congrats on the pickup.

All XIII's > Cool Greys 

The 2010 cool greys are seriously disappointing.   They just don't look like true XI's to me.

thanks,  yeah i've been enjoying these xiii's.  i have no complaints with the flints or the white reds.

i've been seriously thinking about passing on the xi's.  some pics of them i see they look nice  but most of the pics they look off.  maybe it's the fact that i've had a few pairs of the 01 cool greys and i expected more with the 2010s but i don't know. i know their a nice shoe and will sell out but most likely im probably gonna pass on them and use that money towards something else if anything.

i've been seriously thinking about passing on the xi's.  some pics of them i see they look nice  but most of the pics they look off.  maybe it's the fact that i've had a few pairs of the 01 cool greys and i expected more with the 2010s but i don't know. i know their a nice shoe and will sell out but most likely im probably gonna pass on them and use that money towards something else if anything.

Yeah seriously, the pics were they look off outweighs the amount of pics that make them actually look good.

I gave in on the Spacejams last year, but resold them months later, I just couldn't see them as "real" XI's.
Just like you mentioned, had the 2001 cool greys also, and regret it everyday selling them. 
Didn't regret the amount of mullah I got for them though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These new cool greys are not worth the time and effort honestly.   But to each his own!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Yeah seriously, the pics were they look off outweighs the amount of pics that make them actually look good.

I gave in on the Spacejams last year, but resold them months later, I just couldn't see them as "real" XI's.
Just like you mentioned, had the 2001 cool greys also, and regret it everyday selling them. 
Didn't regret the amount of mullah I got for them though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These new cool greys are not worth the time and effort honestly.   But to each his own!
exactly, im not mad at the dudes going out and getting them. at the end of the day they get their XI's and they can wear them and enjoy them,  but that $50 price increase plus the unnecessary time and effort involved in these just doesn't seem worth it to me but what i don't like someone else does and i won't knock someone elses opinion on the shoes.

The white/red 13s is the most slept on release this year....ppl r drooling over the french 13s comin in my store everyday to put their name on a list but no1 askin bout the white/reds.....these r one of my fav jordans ever

^^^The cool grey XI's gonna hurt peoples pockets so they probably gonna rock the flint XIII's to death til cool greys come out mad ppl not really looking to drop that much money so close to Christmas...

These are so much more comfortable than the flint xiii, i dont even know why.......same size 12, flint like crushes my feet, white red dont....i dont understand.

Hot holiday release once again by JB. Can't wait to have these on my feet. Loving the white/red XIIIs. All the XIIIs coming out are blazing hot.

I found 2 pairs of 05 flints, so im passing on the 2010s, but its no way i can pass on these they are just to damn sexy not to buy

Back
Top Bottom