AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Copping these. No ifs, ands or buts about it. The first pair I paid for with saved up lunch money in elementary.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

I found 2 pairs of 05 flints, so im passing on the 2010s, but its no way i can pass on these they are just to damn sexy not to buy

Same here, except I only found 1 pair of the 05 Flints, can't wait to be reunited
laugh.gif

these are hot but i know they're gonna play second fiddles to da cool grey XI's ala white and red XII's & da space jams

last year....and thats when i'll swoop em on sale.

The black pods are a turn off for A LOT of Ppl.

I remember buyin one of my pairs back in 2001 on eBay for 130.
These were at Shoe City till the XVs came out!

But granted... It's an og retro, so Ppl will jump on it like if they're hot/must haves.

Dec 18 gonna be a busy morning.  Hoping I will be able to walk in and cop...no drama.  But yes I need just ONE pair of these.

the OG's sat and went to the outlets the first time around, hopefully they do the same this time too.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by LilManiak23

yea right. these will sell out

Don't think these r going to sell out rite away look what happen to the white red xii's
exactly, they'll sit for a little while and possibly might even get marked down. i don't see them sitting the way the white red xii's did but they will be accessible.

Back
Top Bottom