AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

dunno man around me some of these spots are cluless...iv used coupons on new releases before but who knows...worth a try

Originally Posted by bwood056

coupons never work on new releases.
not true.
i used the vip coupon for the flints the day after release

Saw these in my stock room;
I agree about whats been said about the red being a little dull.
I wish they used true red, but perhaps they were attempting to prevent bleeding?
I don't own the lows so I'm not sure how the reds measure up though.
All in all, excited for this retro.

Ayy bigj. The vip coupon your talkin about is it the one for footlocker? Coz I have the card just always forget to bring it with me when I cop. So this time I'm going to use it on these. Will it help? Is it kinda one of those grocery cards where u can save anything? Lol any info would help..

Wait so there's no 3M on these!? 
laugh.gif

Nah Definitely one of my fav Jordans of all time...2 pairs minimum...Through my swoosh of course

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

i used the VIP coupon on the Flints on release day

So do you or anybody else think that same VIP coupon would work for these on RD?
imo honestly it depends on how ur local shoe store iz cus sum times deyll say sum bs 2 not honor da discount on RD
eyes.gif

These look pretty smooth but i gotta see them in person or wait until somebody throws some pics up here of them with jeans on...

Can someone please explain to me whats the deal with pics of people wearing them with jeans ? Just because they look straight on the person in the pics, doesnt mean they will look the same on someone else..

i think it really depends on the jeans you wear it with. Hard jeans look sick on the flints, i know that!

So do you or anybody else think that same VIP coupon would work for these on RD?
I think it will work especially if the cashier is a chick
laugh.gif

I think it will work especially if the cashier is a chick
laugh.gif

Yes!!  Always target the girls, it works 99.9% of the time.  

Back
Top Bottom