AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Ayy bigj. The vip coupon your talkin about is it the one for footlocker? Coz I have the card just always forget to bring it with me when I cop. So this time I'm going to use it on these. Will it help? Is it kinda one of those grocery cards where u can save anything? Lol any info would help..

sorry for the late reply. i wasnt even paying attention to this thread.

but yea its the footlocker VIP $30 off coupon that i used. i think its a 1 time use thing so people that used it on the flints might be SOL on the white/reds.

i ended up selling my boy the flints for what i paid cause my boy got me a pair even cheaper.

Saw them in person yesterday, and honestly they are incredible in my eyes considering they are my favs.... Red did look a little dull under bright light, but on the foot it was opposite.. I then took a picture of them on my iPhone, then looked at a pic of my originals in which I have on my iPhone as well, and they looked the same color red... I'm happy with them, the Flints look great, Altitude's as well.. And best of all? They feel great on the foot and are comfortable, I cannot say the same for newer 6's, 9's, hell even the 11's...

The pair I saw today at HOH didn't look at that good quality wise, glue everywhere wasn't a good look. If I get a pair on a discount and they look good I'll take them.

copped mine today leather feels really nice i agree w/ Baby Jumpman on the glue i went thru pairs to find the one goin home w/ me other than that on to Cool Grey's

Next weekend its on!

I'm really stoked on this recent run of 13 retros. One of my favorite Js so its nice to see them coming out looking fresh. I wish there was a retro of the Black/Red colorway, I guess I'll just have to go on the hunt for a pair of 05s.

After copping the Flints these are a must for me, no retro Jordan would I wear for a weekend away because they ain't really all that comfortable but these 13's were nice & I wore them on a road trip for a couple of days
pimp.gif

More I look at these the more I want them, Wife is getting them for me for Xmas
happy.gif

Originally Posted by playaproved

Next weekend its on!

I'm really stoked on this recent run of 13 retros. One of my favorite Js so its nice to see them coming out looking fresh. I wish there was a retro of the Black/Red colorway, I guess I'll just have to go on the hunt for a pair of 05s.
This. i feel the exact same way and i really do wish jb would have dropped the Bred's or the navy lows. I mean the new altitudes are dope but they werent really needed yet.

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

Originally Posted by playaproved

Next weekend its on!

This. i feel the exact same way and i really do wish jb would have dropped the Bred's or the navy lows. I mean the new altitudes are dope but they werent really needed yet.

Funny you bring up the navy lows... I was just thinking how they would look as mids. Probably would be pretty fresh. I'd take a retro in the original form though.

went to my local FA and saw these in person today...smh...red suede seem faded, whole shoe in general didnt phase me like i thought it would...might have been the one on display, overall i think ima pass on these

Originally Posted by vipersupra

great pair ^^^ hows the toebox leather lookin? shows signs of crease easy or no?

Thanks. They feel great on the feet. The material they're made of is reminiscent of the white/red XII's that released last year around this time. The toe box is a little flat on top and doesn't crease easily (I've been walking around my apartment). The red on the shoe is a bit dull but it's nothing to really complain about. All I care is that the kicks look great and feel the same, which they do.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom