AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

One quick Question. How do these fit compared to the 05 XIII's the same or? I have a 10.5 in the Flints from 05, So I'm assuming they fit the same. Any help on this matter would be nice. Thanks.
MY 05 FLINTS, 2010 FLINTS, AND 2010 WRED 13S ALL FIT THE SAME. I WEAR SIZE 10.5 AS WELL.

Was just gonna say, I have '05 Flints, and they fit the same as the White/Red 13's, both Size 11.
Thanks for that info memphis, I know which cleaner you're talking about. 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

One quick Question. How do these fit compared to the 05 XIII's the same or? I have a 10.5 in the Flints from 05, So I'm assuming they fit the same. Any help on this matter would be nice. Thanks.
MY 05 FLINTS, 2010 FLINTS, AND 2010 WRED 13S ALL FIT THE SAME. I WEAR SIZE 10.5 AS WELL.

Thanks Memphis. I only asked because some of these re-retros fit different.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

These are NOT going to sit. People are fooling themselves.

THIS. You are a fool if you think these are going to go on sale. Have fun copping later for 200
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

These will sit. With cool greys right around the corner, these will sit.
Still don't know how people are dying over those deformed Cool Grey 11's. 
People get horny for 11's.
eyes.gif
I must say that I must turn the A/C on when thinking about the 11s

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Regal Black

can we use the $30 off coupon from Footlocker/Footaction/Champs?

Considering these will be around after release date, we better be able to.
That current coupon expires on 12/19, the day after these release.  So I don't think the coupon is going to end up working.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

These are NOT going to sit. People are fooling themselves.

THIS. You are a fool if you think these are going to go on sale. Have fun copping later for 200
laugh.gif
these will go on sale 
devil.gif
  (just like the white/red 12s)

These Are Not Goin On Sale Anywhere... Jus Like Everyone Said The Flints Would Sit An Theyre Gone In My Area. These Come Out A Week Before Christmas An Whatever Is Left After That Will Be Scooped Upp Afterwards...

These won't go as fast as the Flints, but they also won't sit around as long as the White/Red 12s from last Christmas. Expect the majority of these to be gone by the 2nd week of January.

all the people that will miss out on the cool greys will turn around and scoop these, 13's will not sit u have been warned by me and others. U will have the sad face ha ha ha 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom