AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

I love the countdown clock on Eastbay...btw I noticed Eastbay still has some decent sizes of the Flints (9.0, 11.5, 12.5).

Didn't realize how bad some of the toeboxes are on these.
It's like one shoe out of the pair has a messed up toebox, while the other shoe is fine.  Very inconsistent. 

these really look TERRIBLE in person. The red looks nothing like the pics and is some cheap ashy material and is an ashy red color. Disappointed. Passing and waiting on the potential Black/Red mesh joints.

Originally Posted by bence23

these really look TERRIBLE in person. The red looks nothing like the pics and is some cheap ashy material and is an ashy red color. Disappointed. Passing and waiting on the potential Black/Red mesh joints.

Really?  Hmmm, that's news to me.  But again, JB is very inconsistent, and quality control is non-existent. 

I saw these shoes, and actually was able to mix-and-match the pair that I wanted @ my local spot, so I'm very fortunate for that. I Loved these. I'm a huge fan of these, awesome leather material reminiscent of the Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red. Grade A quality. Ashy material, I agree the suede (or nubuck) is a little thick, but it's real nice overall.

Its funny I just went to my local d.I.c.k.s sporting goods and I saw these.I was surprised that they even got them.so I told them that they release tomorrow he told me no.that they came out on the first of December so basically they have been there since he even showed me their calendar it says on the first I told him no you guys are mistaken and walked away. And if you don't believe me the store is in natick,Massachusetts. Call them

got a pair tucked away for next week. i can tell by the pages in this thread that everyone is focus on them cool greys.

Mannn I was messing with these at work. Took a bunch of pics of the infants/toddlers, pre/gradeschool, and men sizes all togethere. I can't wait on these. I gotta have em. Coppin right after the cool greys sell out cuz I already know ppl gon buy all these up once they realize there ain't no more cgs

Not sure if this has been posted but these are on the FNL mobile site and can check out. Just completed the order. Worked for me last week with the Altitude's, let's see if I can make the cut again.

Easy copp! I'll scoop them with the discount 
smokin.gif

yeah these will sit...
Silly for jb to release 3 retros 3 weeks in a row.
But then again anything with the word jordan retro on it will sell.

Back
Top Bottom