AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Got mines for XMAS (thx to the wifey). Been rocking them ever since. Love these! Looks amazing in person.

Originally Posted by juancho2379

1a8168553e0bf5756a1b07a29666f60b699f7ebd.pjpg
I love this shot. Nice work juancho2379

Damn, I never thought of showing love for your J's like that. I need to get back to the drawing board and one-up that.

THIS SHOE IS TOO FLY...GLAD I GOT MY 10.5 RIGHT AROUND RELEASE DATE FOR A DIS THANKS TO MY FOOTLOCKER CONNECT. #WIN

It depends on where you're located b/c these are nowhere to be found down here in the MIA. Well... unless you're a sz 12 & up

I wore mine on new years day, I like em a lot the inside is mad comfy...had this been an earlier release they would've sold

I gotta get back on my grind and cop another pair before these are nowhere to be found. I've been pleased with all of the Jordan XIII's these last few months...need one more of these and of course the Playoff XIII's and I'll be good.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I gotta get back on my grind and cop another pair before these are nowhere to be found. I've been pleased with all of the Jordan XIII's these last few months...need one more of these and of course the Playoff XIII's and I'll be good.
grin.gif
i felt the same way. grabbed my 2nd pair today
pimp.gif

Just picked up mine, can post pics if anyone would like. But the quality on these is definitely not bad. The sockliner though will most definitely pick up any little bit of dirt it can find. So be careful! Apart from that, i ordered mine online and there were almost no glue stains to be found on it. Sizing definitely runs a little large, so if you have a narrow foot i'd suggest you probably pick up a size smaller if you are gonna ball in them. But if not then you can get away with normal size.

Can't believe these are sitting, they are amazing. Great quality leather, OG colourway. What more do people want!

I gotta get back to Atlanta and cop my pair... I couldnt find my size and got cool greys and pearl foams instead

Back
Top Bottom