AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

I'm still waiting for the price to drop but I NEED these in my life.
pimp.gif

these will be long gone before any price drop...trust me scoop em up while u can

def selling.... my connects footlocker dried up after the cg release... i guess we all knew it was gona go dwn lke dat... its an og clwy 4 God-sake looool

These actually finally sold out around here. I guess everyone who didnt get cool greys copped.

Classic damn i love Xiii's
My Girl grabbed these for x mas for me grabbed them early for local mom & pop spot

Originally Posted by jz23

man every one at my school has these! they killing them for me

I know huh?  Gosh darn.  I wish they were exclusive, so we can have an exclusive meeting on Niketalk. 
It's not like it was in 1997, when these came out and no one had them on at school.... 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I know huh?  Gosh darn.  I wish they were exclusive, so we can have an exclusive meeting on Niketalk. 
It's not like it was in 1997, when these came out and no one had them on at school.... 

Everybody at my school had them...I wish I still had mine. I ended up giving these and the OG Breds to my uncle.
frown.gif
, you see back then it was not sweet to wear old shoes, lol thngs have changed.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Everybody at my school had them...I wish I still had mine. I ended up giving these and the OG Breds to my uncle.
frown.gif
, you see back then it was not sweet to wear old shoes, lol thngs have changed.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was being sarcastic... Cuz dude wants to be the only one wearing these.

Damn those were the days 
laugh.gif

Passing on these hoping to score on the playoffs.......
Nice pickups everyone....

Was callin around to downsize to a 9.5 & these boys are gone everywhere. The stores that do have em in stock are either too big or too small... I asked for a store locator on these & was told that these aren't in the system b/c they're still too new

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Damn those were the days 
laugh.gif
where did you go to school? cuz where im from we had mad people skipping lunch to go get these and then after lunch most of the school had these, it was madness

Back
Top Bottom