Air Jordan Spizike "3M" 1st look courtesy of Marqueesole

The 3M spizikes dont drop untill about march but available now at shelflife.co.za if anyone needs! 
nthat.gif

These are a no go for me. Is it just me or is Spizikes really uncomfortable? I had the infrared ones and they just felt so weird on my feet.

i like the Spizikebut their getting to out of hand with these colrways and too many releases

shocked jordan brand dont retro a colorway or 2 from the 2006 2007 Spizike

i like the Spizikebut their getting to out of hand with these colrways and too many releases

shocked jordan brand dont retro a colorway or 2 from the 2006 2007 Spizike
Yeah that would be a good idea if they did retro Spizike colorways from the past because they are obviously running out of ideas for colorways for the Spizikes.

wan't Marqueesole on the same level as AirRandy?? selling b-grade/fakes during the concord 11s release???

these will be picked up by people who want to rock the jordan name but cant find signature jordans at the price they want. most avid sneakerheads will pass but the general public that dont know **** about shoes will love spizikes just like they did with dubzeros.

Always hated spizikes
mean.gif
 still wondering when these things will stop releasing. on the other hand good ole JB is smart to keep em coming cause i see mad ppl rocking these hideous things
sick.gif
 these are a vague reminder of those terrible king's county spizikes everybody and they momma had back in the day
alien.gif

Last edited:
I'll try and explain this simply to anyone wondering how we got to this point.

if you are someone who bought these:

first off, ROFLCOPTERLMAO
laugh.gif
, and what were you thinking, these have to be up there with the worst Jordans ever.

that said, they sold, and somehow, sold well, sold out actually, am I right? when I saw these in the store I actually laughed, like "did they really make clown shoes?"

anyway

this brings us to these "3M's" [also this whole 3M and GITD fad has just been overkill-ed], If there is ever a shoe that demonstrates how to not let a colorblind person pick color placement on a sneaker, this is it.

even if you were a die hard spiz'ike fan, you cannot tell me this was executed well AT ALL!

/end rant
happy.gif

anyone who disagrees with this post, that's cool, it's one opinion against another
it's a terrible shoe. but i can see some random person seeing these in store then seeing they are jordans and thinking they are nice. the colors look just jumbled together, but to that person that doesnt pay attention to shoes much, and sees these in the store, it might pop to them but who knows if i saw someone buying these i would laugh too lol

These, and the Bordeauxs are some of the only spizikes I like. I hate the stupid mash ups like these, but those two popped to me. I'll cop both down the line.

If you want these, www.citysole.com has them on sale for $119. Def not sold on these but for that price considering grabbin em, goes with most tees, decent beaters

Back
Top Bottom