Air Jordan To Retro True Blue 3's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patent leather is waaay to common now a days! Im kinda sick of seeing it! Leave the patent leather to the shoes that first had it.

Okay patent leather does not belong on Jordans, that originally did not have patent patent leather to begin with.
If it's the case, then it should be called a Retro + . New color, new materials that the original didn't have.

seems they've beem scrapped but i still wanna see the sample picks. although i dont see these looking good.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Hasn't this been established already and they have been scrapped?
Though this was scrapped as well, rumors never stop...

Protoman11 wrote:
Patent Leather...
smh.gif

this was posted once already, lets see what the final production drop will like before we get our hopes up...

Patent leather huh! Reminds me of the AJF3 Premier. I just don't know about this. Need to see some pics.

23FRESH wrote:
gotta see the samples because i cant imagine a patent leather upper
I agree....but can't wait to see what it looks like in person....if they do release in August!

THIS IS WHAT I'M SAYIN': Would you bring back some XI breads, concord's or columbia's with suede around it rather than patent leather? Why doit to one of the greatest J's ever. HELLA DUMMMMBBBB!

JB are fools if they put patent leather instead of regular leather on these shoes. Still looking for a pair, was flat broke back then when they dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom