Air Jordan To Retro True Blue 3's

Status
Not open for further replies.
sosmoove wrote:

2009 release- $1,000

roll.gif

i hope they come out. but with the patent leather, maybe its better if they dont...

I can tell you from what i hear, there is 2 sample models right now.

One with Patent leather, and one without.

If indeed the the PL prevails, its the biggest mistake JB could make..

No way will I cop if they come out with PL... but if they are the same like the retro's then I will go 2x's on them

i really hope they did't get scrapped b/c i was about to start setting aside cashh to make sure i could cop these with no complications. if they scrappedor if they come out with PL my hopes will be destroyed.

I'm just laughing at the people making these decisions. Aren't all these shoes they are putting out like something a kid from middle school would thinkof? "

"Hey lets retro the classic True Blue colorway, but instead of keeping it the way it is lets put patent leather all over it and make it reallyshiny!"

^thanks for the update GG, i was starting to get confused if they were actually coming out or not.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Not Scrapped. Just Final Release is Up in the Air at this Point, From what I understand

But the August release has been scrapped, right?

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Not Scrapped. Just Final Release is Up in the Air at this Point, From what I understand

As Far as I know. I've Heard October GR. But I am not 100% certain on this. Final Design Samples Do exist however from What I've beentold. So it's just a matter of time.

As Far as I know. I've Heard October GR. But I am not 100% certain on this. Final Design Samples Do exist however from What I've been told. So it's just a matter of time.

I gotta ask, do said samples have patent leather?

Originally Posted by guerilla law

As Far as I know. I've Heard October GR. But I am not 100% certain on this. Final Design Samples Do exist however from What I've been told. So it's just a matter of time.

I gotta ask, do said samples have patent leather?

You obviously didnt read Animal Thugs post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom