Air Jordan Tokyo 5

hey, guys! i was looking around on different places trying to find a decent pair of shoes that i liked and i happened to run across a pair of Tokyo 5's. i have looked at the pictures numerous times and watched videos on the shoes. i have even tried looking up Tokyo 5 authentic vs. super perfect videos/forums but sadly, nothing came up. i have also tried contacting people that actually have the authentic pair to see if they could help me, but i did not get a response back from any of them. i, personally, think that these shoes are authentic because everything matches up! the yellow air unit, the "T23" on the side, the detailing on the shoe is not sloppy, the sizing tag on the inside seems authentic, etc.. this is where you guys come in. i need help determining if these are super perfect's or authentic.

They are fakes fam...No doubt in my mind. Colors are off, logos are off etc. These pictured will run you about $150 from a rep site. Legit pair will run you about $4k..

Last edited:
and it's only a sz 7 they have too. you godda be loaded to get your actual size
Yep, and being able to actually find a legit pair in your size is the HARDEST part..Not swallowing the bullet and paying up, thats fairly easy if you got it like that..The search is the struggle.

Back
Top Bottom