Air Jordan True Flight - Black / Red

kicksonfire

Banned
[h2]Air Jordan True Flight - Black / Red
via KicksOnFire.com
[/h2]

Pictures first surfaced back in August about this black / red colorway in the Air Jordan True Flight model. They were a sort of enigma back then, but we nowhave more insight as to their design and availability. At first glance, they may resemble the Air Jordan 7 (VII) model, but don't worry bacause you'renot going crazy. They were actually inspired by the Air Jordan 7 (VII) with the most noticeable features being the overall silhouette of the shoe. They sport ablack suede construction along with red and white accents, including red contrast stitching which definitely adds another dimension to the shoe. Like theAir Jordan True Flight - White / Court Blue (FlintGrey) color scheme we previewed last week, they are scheduled to hit retailers including Footaction on January 17, 2009 and retail for $140.
Name: Air Jordan True Flight
Color: Black / Red
Release Date: January 17, 2008
Price: $140

air-jordan-true-flight-black-red-1.jpg
air-jordan-true-flight-black-red-2.jpg
air-jordan-true-flight-black-red-3.jpg
air-jordan-true-flight-black-red-4.jpg
air-jordan-true-flight-black-red-5.jpg
air-jordan-true-flight-black-red-6.jpg
air-jordan-true-flight-black-red-7.jpg
air-jordan-true-flight-black-red-8.jpg
air-jordan-true-flight-black-red-9.jpg
air-jordan-true-flight-black-red-10.jpg
air-jordan-true-flight-black-red-11.jpg
air-jordan-true-flight-black-red-12.jpg

these will do alright, stupid people who think they know a lot about jordans will say they are 7s and will be bought.

i wonder how long Jordan Brand plans to live off the reputation they established in the mid 90's...

there are only so many variations you can do on the same theme before it gets really old.

i really can't remember the last innovative thing that came from Jordan Brand, because it all seems to be rehashing of the old stuff with a new twist (thatis usually poorly executed).

if they're making money, i guess you can't knock the hustle, but how much longer will it last?

I like the True Flights, but I do not like this particular colorway. The "White/Varsity Red/Black" colorway slated for Spring 09 is sharp. Not sayingI'd cop for retail, but it's nice looking.

Back
Top Bottom