Air Jordan True Flight - Black / Red

arent these supposted to be kicks to ball in, if so higher tech + airjordan
pimp.gif

KicksOnFire - (the website that posted this) - was a website that sold fakes until not long ago.... the guy who runs the site is a crook.

i actually like the way they look but will not buy them. IF these had been OG VIIs i bet many people would think these are fire but since its a new shoebitting off an old sig it takes away from the wow factor. JB just needs to do new things stop going back and taking style from old sigs the only cure for thatis retros.

These sneakers are straight up horrible. Dub Zero's look like XI's next to these atrocities.

Worse shoes have come and gone, but I'll attest that these are quite comfortable when you get them on.

But what I can't figure out is Gentry and the designer's fascination with VII's. It is one of my favorite models, and the second Jordan I'veever owned, but what's with these guys?

Anybody remember the B'Loyal last year?

You see what I'm saying?

My EKIN just shakes his head when I ask.

everyone who is thinking about buying these should just save a lil more money or you may not even have to and buy some vii's, the vii's look 10xbetter.

These things are only 10 dollars lower than the 6 six rings. No way in hell I would pay for these things or the terrible 6 rings. Looks like I can count onanother Hypebeast gathering in downtown Boston in Spring

These are nice. A little too much going on , on the sides of the shoe. but not bad. I wouldnt cop myself. maybe for like $40-50 to play ball in. I guess peoplearen't feeling them because they aren't AIR jordans. looks like a updated version of the 7's.

damn it
i love these shoes
i keep refering back to this thread to peep the pics.
i love the color scheme
i love the 7 and have most of the colorways including the womens,this to me is the best "update" to a sig shoe yet.
these will be deadly with some nice jeans
pimp.gif

i'll definitely cop at the right price,
but if they're are over $120, i'll just
save the money for some actual VII's

These dont look half bad. If they look good in person, i may cough up some cash for them. Theyre never going to be classics, but they'll be just fine forworking in. And sad to say, i've seen a lot worse from JB of recent

Back
Top Bottom