Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

bel air over taxi!!!! ^
tumblr_inline_mnoxbhp9iq1qz4rgp.gif

Taxi's and Laney's are the only ones I will try to get, but not going to be too upset if I don't. 

True but they never hit 89.99 unless thry sit for forrver outlet price is usually $130-$140

Lol like those black bottom photo blue 9s. I likr my white bottoms better

sigh....makes me miss the good old days when alot of goods stuff went hella cheap like fire red v, black cement 3, and og VII at outlets...

im talking 59.99 to 79.99

also the first wave of retro 1, 2's, and 3's back in the mid 90's with the sick *** box... alot of people forget about those...

those went dirt cheap at copelands sports, big 5, and mom n pop shops as low as 29.99 to 49.99...

it was crazy times

tell me about it smh you can see one of the many paint flaws on my pair on the shoe on the right the red runs onto the leather I am not even gonna start on the toe boxView media item 565469

its weird because the b grades at outlets are more times than not flawless while the retail shoes that make to stores have a lot of blemishes and things wrong with them.

its like they have two trucks one on the left and one on the right. left for retail shops. right for the outlets. and the person inspecting them are blind folded and just guess which truck to put um in lol

How do you do ebates and Discover cashback?
Well, u just have to open the page thru both ebates and shop discover. Once u opened the page, u can close it, u don't have to leave it stay open or don't even need to use the page that got opened to do the purchase, like TLO, that's impossible to do it thru em, right? As long as u click open the site from Ebates and shop discover, they will have it on record. On ebates site, u can even track the ticket to show when and where u shop(open a page) thru em. For discover, u can give em a call to verify. So, I would get ready 15-30 mins before the shoes drop, go to both ebates and shop discover to open the desire sites. (NDC, FNL, FTL, EB, etc....), and wait for the release. That's all, and it's working.

how long does it take for discover to credit? did it for the first time but dont see anything..
It's gonna take a while, some times might take 2 bill cycles. Cuz they have to wait for the merchandise site to verify the transaction. I mean it's cash back, just don't think about it for a while, and then all of a sudden it'll show up on your account. And right now, it's 15% cash back for NDC and FNL, can't beat that deal.

man id love for them to mass produce the bel airs and people not be feelin the taxis... easier cop for the taxis

I actually prefer it when the V's yellow a bit. Makes them look better in my opinion as opposed to them being so pristine looking.

well it took 40 min to checkout, but I was able to secure cousins first pair of Js

this was beautiful...woke up to some awesome jawsome, ate breakfast, then casually picked up a pair of mikes to help someone...gotta go pick my size up next

good day NT
Please elaborate.

JUST SCOOPED UP A SECOND PAIR OF THESE AT FOOT LOCKER FOR $146 USING THE $25 B-DAY COUPON... MAN, I REALLY NEED JB TO GIVE ME A WACK MONTH OF RELEASES SO I CAN TAKE A BREATHER FROM COPPIN' ALL THESE KICKS,LOL! HOLLA...

CED B.

JUST SCOOPED UP A SECOND PAIR OF THESE AT FOOT LOCKER FOR $146 USING THE $25 B-DAY COUPON... MAN, I REALLY NEED JB TO GIVE ME A WACK MONTH OF RELEASES SO I CAN TAKE A BREATHER FROM COPPIN' ALL THESE KICKS,LOL! HOLLA...

CED B.
you're in luck i'm pretty sure there is a wack month or 2 coming up

CED B.
you're in luck i'm pretty sure there is a wack month or 2 coming up

this month is pretty light

the xq's dont look like they are coming over
the domonique 1's are bull
DB V will be a headache & i know those are love/hate
3lab v's will also be a headache & are also love/hate

oct is just the bel-air v's & steel x

so 2 easy months is attainable depending on what u like

Last edited:
I'm glad that only one of those that I really want are the steels everything else I could do without. Might try to go for the db5 as trade bait but I always fail :rolleyes

As for the fresh prince, it looks like a kids shoe to me. Like I said before if they wanted to release a shoe that represented the show as well as Jordan then release the first Jordan 5 Will wore on episode 1 n on the shows intro

Metallic 5's

Back
Top Bottom