Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

im positive it has something to do with it

lol when i got home and saw it at the door im thinkin wtf ... i only ordered 1 pair, then its marked 11lbs. I laughed until i took the shoe out and saw it. But what could have happened inside the box to tear the leather like that. I agree though im sure it was a factor, or it happened at FNL or at the factory and they sent it out.

This pair def should have been marked with the B and sent to outlets for $150 hahahahahaha

Last edited:
My fnl pair for my homie finally got here ... im not one to complain about quality but this FNL pair fails

View media item 571700
this which is w/e

View media item 571704
And the final kicker .. the icy sole (compared to my ndc pair) *which isnt a quality issue necessarily but they shouldnt be yellowed already*

View media item 571720View media item 571725

Gonna hit my boy up n ask does he want em still we'll see

Must be the way they were kept at the warehouse because I have some partial yellowing around the shark teeth on my FNL pair as well. :smh:

My NDC pair is perfect tho :smokin

These are on my feet, and at first i think.... dang these sneaker shields are killin my feet I need modify them again. Then i took them off, and it felt worse without them since the TOEBOXES ARE THESE ARE HARD AF.

And quality wise its like gambling ... Seriously... Chances to get them + chances they arent what we consider to be a "B" grade... The only thing that reassures us is that you could prob sell them DS for more than you paid even with the flaws...

The only thing that reassures us is that you could prob sell them DS for more than you paid even with the flaws...
lol exactly .. if he doesnt want them then thats prob what i'll do and just let someone make an offer before the return period expires

Last edited:
sorry og fiends, but alot of us been there done that with the same ol tired colors of jordans! does every shoe in my collection have to be the same lame *** black and red, probly if im a bulls fan. i admit i messed wit j's when he played ball....he moved on and so did i along wit alot of folks who like jordan as a player but refuse to purchase the same shoe every couple years. so a new cw is welcomed, especially by those who can care less bout  what he wore in-game and just rock em for fashion.
well said, I passed on these for that reason. Got way too many red white n black shoes right now I'm waiting on new non stupid looking colorways of my favorite Jordan silhouettes

sorry og fiends, but alot of us been there done that with the same ol tired colors of jordans! does every shoe in my collection have to be the same lame *** black and red, probly if im a bulls fan. i admit i messed wit j's when he played ball....he moved on and so did i along wit alot of folks who like jordan as a player but refuse to purchase the same shoe every couple years. so a new cw is welcomed, especially by those who can care less bout  what he wore in-game and just rock em for fashion.

I don't think it's about it being a non OG colorway, it's just not one everyone is going to relate to. There have been other new CWs dropped and taken well (such as fear pack & numerous PEs) of which had a more balanced use of colors. TBH, when I first heard "Bel Air" I was interested, but not feeling the mismatched colors personally. It's just matter of preference, no one said anything about "not being able to have a favorite non OG cw." But for the record, this is a FRV forum (OG coloway) so those "OG fiends" are more likely to respond negatively to a comment about a new cw. Here's the thread to go to:
http://niketalk.com/t/547388/fresh-prince-of-bel-air-5s

no i tried that and they didnt credit me at ebates. i had to report it as a missed ebate attempt...

i forget who it was but somebody told me there is an app or toolbar thingy you can download in the event of a tLO where it will automatically link you to ebates... not sure its wayyyy early in this thread like on release day...where the guy is telling me this
How does that process work? Someone mentioned it in another thread and they said it works great.

How does that process work? Someone mentioned it in another thread and they said it works great.

That particular process is a chrome extension but you dont need to do that.

What i do is log in to my ebates click the site (ndc for ex) when that ebates page for nike opens sign in to your account and leave it be. In a nother tab use that for the tlo when the tweet comes just click that link do the necessary size click and add to cart. When its in your cart, go back to the ebates nike tab and click refresh and there u have it

Sounds like a lot buts actually a quick process

Last edited:
my pair from FTL came in today and there was a faint red streak running across the toebox of the left shoe. tried wiping it away with a wet paper towel but it doesnt go away. :smh:

All these people passing on this beautiful shoe for a mismatched shoe like the fresh prince :smh: are y'all going to rock the flat top too?? :rofl:

1225310_o.gif

All these people passing on this beautiful shoe for a mismatched shoe like the fresh prince
mean.gif
are y'all going to rock the flat top too??
roll.gif

That 1 post is the only one ive seen say they passed for another (which didnt indicate for the bel-airs) 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom