Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

Please, respond once you stop making dumb posts, "I bought a predominantly white shoe. Oh yeah I don't wear white shoes." Smart guy.
I do own white shoes. I just don't wear them as much as my black based ones.

Who hurt you today?

It's like you've never bought something and returned it because you didn't like it as much as you thought you would.

Out here trying to make people feel stupid for their reasoning searching for the "lulz".

Took the paper out immediately once I got home.

i mean, good effort, but - that won't make a difference...
it's an inherent flaw - most every release - they yellow faster than the release before

they yellow so fast now - maintenance is marginalized

i mean, good effort, but - that won't make a difference...
it's an inherent flaw - most every release - they yellow faster than the release before

they yellow so fast now - maintenance is marginalized
NOOOO!!!!.  Sigh next they will start yellowing on the assembly line.  Then JB will called them a QS and everyone will want to jump on them.

Last edited:
NOOOO!!!!.  Sigh next they will start yellowing on the assembly line.  Then JB will called them a QS and everyone will want to jump on them.

ha ha

didn't they kinda sorta do that already...i mean, wasn't there a retro 5 that came with yellow not yellowed soles? del sol i think they called it, i think 'piss yellow' would have been more appropriate tho

Last edited:
So my brother and I got pairs from NDC and FNL. When we got them, we compared them and FNL's pairs were already yellowing. Did Nike send them crappy pair or did they not store theirs right?

FNL on the bottom.

FNL on the right.

lol I literally had the same issue. I didnt mean to laugh really but its just ironic someone else had the exact same issue with FNL.

I ordered a pair from NDC and I order my boy a pair from FNL. My NDC came first then the FNL came like 3 days later. Taking them out of the box I could already tell they were yellowing so I compared them to my NDC pair just like you did a page or two back and the yellowing was pretty significant compared to the NDC pair

Man something about the way the sole looks on 5s :smokin too bad I don't feel the same about the rest of the shoe

returned my pair to champs and the workers couldnt believe it Lol.  Dude took one of the shoes and put it right up front.  Im guessing within minutes it resold. 

Strolled through my fnl and they had a pair somebody returned and it just so happen to be my size. Glad I got to double up

Restock was pretty weak but if you're wondering what you missed:

Fire Red 3s

Fear 3s

Toro 4s

Green Glow 4s

Fear 4s

Fire Red 5s

Playoff 8s

11 lows

Shadow 1s

Meteorology KD 6

Blitz Blue Kobe 8