Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

saw my ds pair over the weekend & they are yellowing bad :smh: couldnt believe that since they literally havent been out the box

saw my ds pair over the weekend & they are yellowing bad
mean.gif
couldnt believe that since they literally havent been out the box
eek.gif
 I will check mine later. that's sad to hear it's been like a year tf

How do you keep yours, mine are still blue. I was digging through kicks for something to wear last week and checked these, my grapes and 3M's were fine. I did notice a stain from my receipt on my Carmines :smh:

How do you keep yours, mine are still blue. I was digging through kicks for something to wear last week and checked these, my grapes and 3M's were fine. I did notice a stain from my receipt on my Carmines :smh:

as is.. literally took them out the shipping box & stacked em (after a quick check eye check ovb)

saw my ds pair over the weekend & they are yellowing bad
mean.gif
couldnt believe that since they literally havent been out the box
same. the 1st day i got them,  they were actually slightly yellowed.

I copped from FNL on release date. heard some kind of rumor that a lot of finishline's allocated pairs of these weren't stored properly in their warehouse. hence why they were slightly yellowed from time of purchase.

Last edited:
All my pairs of 5s from '13 are starting to yellow however Ive worn them all more than a couple of times. My firereds and stealths from 06 are just as yellowed so I started wearing them all more frequent

lord these are hot i mean good ****** god these are FIIRRRRREE why did i have to be unattentive to Jordans in '13 
mean.gif

WEAR your kicks peeps stop letting them yellow and waste away in the box!!

How are your guys' pairs looking? Just took my DS pair out of the box and man, :smh: the blue tint is pretty much nonexistent now.

View media item 1427473
Here are mine vs. my Laneys.

Back
Top Bottom