Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

Your Retail Fire Red 5's Blk Tongue or what bs name they made up for these 

i was passing already on these but the quality stinks jb cutting every possible corner 

I knew the quality on these weren't going to be good but I will cop since I've never had this cw

Dems are grey markets. Or fakes. Da real ones will be better.

Yeah I agree, it's funny to me when people try to talk crap about quality from one bad pic of a early release pair ( grey market or fake or whatever you want to call them). calm down, the release is months away. The quality of the authentic pairs that release will be far better then the trash in that pic.
Dudes already passing because of one bad pic :lol:

Yeah I agree, it's funny to me when people try to talk crap about quality from one bad pic of a early release pair ( grey market or fake or whatever you want to call them). calm down, the release is months away. The quality of the authentic pairs that release will be far better then the trash in that pic.
Dudes already passing because of one bad pic
laugh.gif
me personally i just didnt want em even b4 the pics.. whether they are grey market or fakes is a whole another story for the grey market thread....

i just share info and pics i get here and there 

Hahahahahah wait so the quality on the GM pair above is crap because of that slight slip of white paint on the blue? Or the thread hangin off the 3? Or the barely noticeable red on the blue sole. Omg dudes find anything to complain about all that **** aint even noticeable unless u sit there and loom for it damn sure wont be able to see it on foot when dude would walk past u. Cmon man seriously ...

They look good to me. Matching up with the pics that have been posted of the '13 release.

Hahahahahah wait so the quality on the GM pair above is crap because of that slight slip of white paint on the blue? Or the thread hangin off the 3? Or the barely noticeable red on the blue sole. Omg dudes find anything to complain about all that **** aint even noticeable unless u sit there and loom for it damn sure wont be able to see it on foot when dude would walk past u. Cmon man seriously ...

They look good to me. Matching up with the pics that have been posted of the '13 release.

If the pair in those pics look good to you then your crazy. I think you need to take a better look at those pics. I don't mind a little glue stain or "slight slip of white paint" and I don't usually complain about quality but when you have five different issues on the same pair then I have a problem. Plus those are early release pairs. Like I said the quality will be better on the authentic pairs.
But then again if you OK with that I can respect you opinion , we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Last edited:
I don't like how the Jumpman looks so flat and cheap on the 13. The 06 is sewn on thick and the 06 looks so flat

If the pair in those pics look good to you then your crazy. I think you need to take a better look at those pics. I don't mind a little glue stain or "slight slip of white paint" and I don't usually complain about quality but when you have five different issues on the same pair then I have a problem. Plus those are early release pairs. Like I said the quality will be better on the authentic pairs.
But then again if you OK with that I can respect you opinion , we'll just have to agree to disagree.
Ok so tell me what are the problems with that pair? Im just curious. To me the pics above look like the '13 pair in the comparison pics on the previous page. I'll wait for RD to get my pair though but i dont think those early releases up there dont look bad at all.

Im also curious as to what you guys consider poor quality to be. How can one judge quality based on a picture? I would think that if im judging the quality of something that id need it in hand to be able to get a feel for the shoe. Be able to inspect and wear it. Too many people are quality experts these days.

You not gonna walk on a car lot and look at a car with a minor nearly unoticeable scratch from buffing wax and tell the salesman its poor quality and shouldnt be on the lot

lets not forget that these shoes are made by people .. who which are not perfect and will make mistakes. whether RD pairs GM pairs or even replicas. man makes mistakes

Last edited:
Larger side netting on '06s >> Smaller side netting on '13s. Plus, the clear soles >> blue soles. But I'm nit picking because I'm still copping. [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Ok so tell me what are the problems with that pair? Im just curious. To me the pics above look like the '13 pair in the comparison pics on the previous page. I'll wait for RD to get my pair though but i dont think those early releases up there dont look bad at all.

Im also curious as to what you guys consider poor quality to be. How can one judge quality based on a picture? I would think that if im judging the quality of something that id need it in hand to be able to get a feel for the shoe. Be able to inspect and wear it. Too many people are quality experts these days.

You not gonna walk on a car lot and look at a car with a minor nearly unoticeable scratch from buffing wax and tell the salesman its poor quality and shouldnt be on the lot

lets not forget that these shoes are made by people .. who which are not perfect and will make mistakes. whether RD pairs GM pairs or even replicas. man makes mistakes

Yeah I agree with you, I can't really judge the quality from just a pic.And im just talking about that one pair in those pics. those issues, the bad paint job the bad stitching on the 23,all on the same pair is just something I don't want. I've said it before I never judge quality off of one bad pic. And too me the pair in those pics have issues I don't want. I guess the use of the word quality in my post was misleading.

These details people are seeing aren't the worst thing. I don't mind the smaller netting or the jumpman on the back either. This is an early release pair so it may have a few flaws and if you still don't like it then dont cop

Ther a C grade or 2nd or 3rd test sample that's why
ther all messed up and able to cop that pair early.
These are pretty bad but the blue tint icy sole killed it.
2 all my OG AIR Jordan heads we all know these are up
ther with the OG color way's.

I'm sure these will look no different than the grapes quality wise unless it was made from a different factory

Back
Top Bottom